Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I am a casual but i can still be right

ok breh, it’s like this, #marvelset has movie release dates (4) following BP. If BP gets pushed back, they would have to push back all of those other movies.

BP started filming last summer and the movie has already been pushed back twice. They’re not going to push it back again unless, a new deadlier strain of Covid emerges forcing another global lockdown.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
expanded role for M'Baku sounds pretty bad too, tbh. dude was in the first movie a perfect amount of time. i liked M'baku, but i still can't get over how much i hated Winston Duke in Us.

if anything, i kinda hope it's a lot of him and his crew scuffling with the Atlantians and he's not just sharing the screen with Shuri Panther the whole time... but then again the movie isn't called "M'Baku 2"

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
M’Baku becoming Black Panther literally makes no sense because he worships a different god and his tribe has always been at odds with Wakanda.

I rather for them to just revive Killmonger and have him turn good and give the mantle to him since they’re so bent on not recasting.

If Mbaku or Shuri are BP, it will be short term

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

It’s funny how more and more people are coming round to the idea that not having T’Challa in the MCU is a mistake.

I think even though they’ll never say it publicly Marvel knows they kinda fukked up by allowing Coogler to make that decision so quickly. In the moment is was understandable but 2 years later its looking shaky.

Luckily Variants give them a way to bring things round. I want to see a T’Challa led Avengers, I want to see him battle Doom and Namor

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

It’s funny how more and more people are coming round to the idea that not having T’Challa in the MCU is a mistake.

I think even though they’ll never say it publicly Marvel knows they kinda fukked up by allowing Coogler to make that decision so quickly. In the moment is was understandable but 2 years later its looking shaky.

Luckily Variants give them a way to bring things round. I want to see a T’Challa led Avengers, I want to see him battle Doom and Namor

Who would you cast? Because I don't like the guy she suggested.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Who would you cast? Because I don't like the guy she suggested.

Aldis Hodge would’ve been perfect but he’s in the DC universe now.

Also Jonathon Majors before they cast him as Kang.

If they wanted to go a bit younger for franchise purposes i’d say that Damson Idris would make a good choice, but it might be too jarring to go from Chadwick, who was thoroughly seasoned to a younger looking actor.