Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They really doing Namor with no T'Challa??:mjtf::what:

Which brings me to this….. and @Primetime we did it before with willing Chadwick so many years back. Let’s do this again.

I know I’m late to the party but I think I found a nice new TChalla

fukk it…. They should cast Woodell McClain for the role!

:whoa: Give it a chance brehs…… I think he could do a solid job:whoa:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Which brings me to this….. and @Primetime we did it before with willing Chadwick so many years back. Let’s do this again.

I still need to watch that Idris western flick and I ain't watched Power since Tommy killed his ginger ass flat as an ironboard baby momma, so i'm not really qualified to give an opinion on this Woody McClain fellow. Altho i am qualified to assert that your use of smilies is never unintentional which already makes me skeptical of this selection just off rip :patrice:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
15.jpg

^^All the flamboyantly nonsensical T'Challa vs Victor stan wars @Bryan Danielson and I were gonna engage in for the next handful of years... gone :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I still need to watch that Idris western flick and I ain't watched Power since Tommy killed his ginger ass flat as an ironboard baby momma, so i'm not really qualified to give an opinion on this Woody McClain fellow. Altho i am qualified to assert that your use of smilies is never unintentional which already makes me skeptical of this selection just off rip :patrice:

I can’t front…… I’m later so last night I watched the New Edition series and now watching the Bobby Brown story.

I don’t know…… Woodell kinda doing his thing and then I remember he on Power: Ghost

I’m just saying he may be a nice choice for a next man up

15.jpg

^^All the flamboyantly nonsensical T'Challa vs Victor stan wars @Bryan Danielson and I were gonna engage in for the next handful of years... gone :snoop:

He can debut in BP3 to catch that fade and L from DOOM and the the stepping stone DOOM needs to show he a threat in the MCU:mjlit:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

nikka said Bobby brown. :snoop:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I can’t front…… I’m later so last night I watched the New Edition series and now watching the Bobby Brown story.

I don’t know…… Woodell kinda doing his thing and then I remember he on Power: Ghost

I’m just saying he may be a nice choice for a next man up

Dap + rep

He can debut in BP3 to catch that fade and L from DOOM and the the stepping stone DOOM needs to show he a threat in the MCU:mjlit:

Undap. Negged.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

MV5BOTczNTczNzM5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDc4NTg3NTM@._V1_UY1200_CR77,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

32 years old, 6'2 also from South Carolina. Only thing I remember from him is New Edition story playing Bobby Brown.
Not bad at all tho. :ehh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I would Cast Yayha and then do a prequel type flick showing how T'Chala earned his stripes since he is younger than Chad (so it can be an excuse to him 'looking different'), and have the be what conditions the mind to the crowd.

It can be him in University and taking his first assignments doing spy type work for Wakanda or something idk lol. Either way it doesn't matter just cast the man

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
MV5BOTczNTczNzM5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDc4NTg3NTM@._V1_UY1200_CR77,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

32 years old, 6'2 also from South Carolina. Only thing I remember from him is New Edition story playing Bobby Brown.
Not bad at all tho. :ehh:

Chadwick is from South Carolina too:wow:

You see it:banderas:

@Primetime lets make it happen :blessed: