Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nah breh too Comedic.

Breh from Candyman the best choice
Pause
yahya-1628169300.png

This not a bad choice either and was my top choice till I saw Woodell who is also from the same state as Chadwick

I don’t think you can go bad either way….. but me and @Primetime leaning towards Woodell at the moment :pachaha:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
This not a bad choice either and was my top choice till I saw Woodell who is also from the same state as Chadwick

I don’t think you can go bad either way….. but me and @Primetime leaning towards Woodell at the moment :pachaha:
Y’all leaning towards some wood? :dame: I ain’t judging………that much

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

The first time i ever saw Yahya on screen, he was getting cozy with your buddy black captain america in Black Mirror... so i dunno bout him bruh :dame:

But on a serious note, an underrated aspect about Chad -and similar to Denzel- wasn't simply that they only took roles from Harlem, but there was a level of no-compromise in what they would and wouldn't do. They themselves were the brand. You could see Chad carving his own Denzel-esque lane with 21 Bridges and Da 5 Bloods.

Whereas with Yahya, (like Mackie)... i think they down for whatever portrayal as long as they get a check. shytty script or not, Harlem or not, they in there (:dame:)

I ain't mad at that (get cha money), but Chad the type with back bone to say nah T'Challa ain't gonna have no british accent you dumb cacs. A young actor with that unyielding 'tangiles would be a huge bonus.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
For a quick second, I thought that was Chadwick. :picard: :mjcry:

You see it

I was wondering who was gonna catch that

No lie….. that’s one of the reason I’m picking him

He does favor Chadwick a little bit. I know he won’t and can’t be the same…… but it would be incredible to find a talent actor that looks similar and from the same area/state to play the role

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
You see it

I was wondering who was gonna catch that

No lie….. that’s one of the reason I’m picking him

He does favor Chadwick a little bit. I know he won’t and can’t be the same…… but it would be incredible to find a talent actor that looks similar and from the same area/state to play the role
Kane can't put on a Wakandan accent though.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
That’s where months of training & prep come into play

Just like he’d need to learn the fight choreography
He does favor a young T'Challa though and because he's an up and coming actor, wouldn't have to pay him much so the budget would focus on production just like Jonathan Majors as Kang.

I still have to see more of his work besides Bobby Brown and Kane though.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MV5BOTczNTczNzM5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDc4NTg3NTM@._V1_UY1200_CR77,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

32 years old, 6'2 also from South Carolina. Only thing I remember from him is New Edition story playing Bobby Brown.
Not bad at all tho. :ehh:

what-if-what-if-marvel.gif

he could make a decent star lord T'challa

the one advantage to using star lord T'challa is it give's the new actor a legit reason to put his on spin on the character with out be compared to Chadwick