Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What you all don’t seem to understand is by not recasting T’Challa, it’s the ultimate honor to Boseman because his character will remain immortalized in the MCU and will remain cannon permanently.

recasting erases Boseman’s T’Challa from the MCU.

I could see if Boseman died after Civil War and you want to recast. Fine. But he was in 4 MCU films including a solo. And not just any 4 films. Civil War, End Game and Infinity War.

do you really think it’s ok to just recast? Really?

lmfaooo man stfu. Chad was more than BP

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
3 of those films were top 5 MCU films. If they were flops you would have a point. Recasting him don't erase that:gucci:

Regardless, as much as I want them to recast, I'm not writing this movie off when it doesn't even have a fukking trailer out yet. Everyone needs to be cool and wait for it to release. At least wait for a full plot to leak before passing judgment. Rest in peace to Chadwick Boseman, his memory lives on.
I agree with this . People act like they like the creatives involved but once they do somethingthing they don't like the movie is going to suck and their talent doesn't matter. I think they are doing the right thing waiting to recast. I trust Ryan Coogler's judgement, I'm on the outside looking in and I don't know the overall sentiment of everyone tasked with making the movie. So if he thinks they shouldn't recast I can rock with that. I just want a good movie to sustain the franchise. Recasting has it's perils to.

Daps
Oh well, people needed to have shut the shyt down BEFORE they started filming Black Panther 2. Why go with that, and then change your mind when they are about to finish production with Black Panther 2. People on the internet are just straight up imbeciles. Boseman's legacy is way bigger than just Black Panther, but people always let foolishness slide until it becomes too much

Daps
"ThE kIdS nEeD tO hAvE wAy MoRe BlAcK sUpErHeRoEs"

Recast Black Panther so they can have that still

"No, ThErE cAn OnLy bE oNe BlAcK pAnThEr!"

Just straight up foolishness, but people run behind foolishness on the internet

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I'm calling bullshyt. Why come out now with this after the script was re-done, and production underway.

This whole recast is on some bullshyt social media viral fukkery.

nikkas act like BP didn't have a strong cast. Ya'll act like Boseman was the only black person in the movie :dahell:

fukk outta hear :scust:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm calling bullshyt. Why come out now with this after the script was re-done, and production underway.

nikkas act like BP didn't have a strong cast. Ya'll act like Boseman was the only black person in the movie :dahell:

Maybe he was too busy grieving to give a fukk about what Marvel was doing. And now that TMZ asked him his thoughts a year later he gave his opinion of what his brother would think.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

You're full of shyt :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:I think his actual brother would know more than a fan:dead:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You're full of shyt :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:I think his actual brother would know more than a fan:dead:

if his wife ain’t say it, then I don’t believe it. And he said he felt, Boseman would want them to recast. That’s him giving his opinion.

Smells like clout chasing to me :mjpls:

Finally. Coogler worked with him and they were friends. If Coogler felt that’s what Boseman would’ve wanted, he would’ve done so.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
if his wife ain’t say it, then I don’t believe it. And he said he felt, Boseman would want them to recast. That’s him giving his opinion.

Smells like clout chasing to me :mjpls:

Finally. Coogler worked with him and they were friends. If Coogler felt that’s what Boseman would’ve wanted, he would’ve done so.
From the Van Lathan interview that wasnt part of their consideration. It was more they didnt think they could get another actor to portray T'Challa like him. Not what Boseman would have wanted.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what prompted this but hashing #SaveTChalla #RecastTChalla is trending right now. It's definitely picking up steam the recasting of Tchalla movement. Speaking of recasting I don't why more people ain't pushing for Y'lan Noel aka Daniel on insecure breh was on some young Wesley snipes black action hero shyt in "the first purge movie"

2a0da7a3204e4e6cc9924c1c7abf3b834ec91e80.gifv

Last edited: