Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what prompted this but hashing #SaveTChalla #RecastTChalla trending right now.

Probably because Fandango listed their most anticipated movies of 2022 and BP2 is at the top of the list. If Disney thinks this franchise gonna continue to have this kind of support without T'Challa long term, they're in for a rude awakening.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Probably because Fandango listed their most anticipated movies of 2022 and BP2 is at the top of the list. If Disney thinks this franchise gonna continue to have this kind of support without T'Challa long term, they're in for a rude awakening.

breh, wakanda all we got. You say that shyt now but once that teaser drop it’s :blessed:

fukk all that other bullshyt.

Ya'll nikkas acting like this is the new Black Panther

Bucky-White-Wolf-Wakanda.jpg

:deadrose:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

they pick the wrong person to be the black panther and the franchise is done

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
they pick the wrong person to be the black panther and the franchise is done

If Letitia Wright not in it then I’m done with the franchise. Her and Boseman were the heart and soul of the first one.

honestly, the first one meant so much that it’s damn near impossible to envision them recasting. And the crazy thing about it is that it will have been almost 5 years from the first one until the sequel.

ironically it will literally be 5 years after the snap as well :ohhh:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
What you all don’t seem to understand is by not recasting T’Challa, it’s the ultimate honor to Boseman because his character will remain immortalized in the MCU and will remain cannon permanently.

recasting erases Boseman’s T’Challa from the MCU.

I could see if Boseman died after Civil War and you want to recast. Fine. But he was in 4 MCU films including a solo. And not just any 4 films. Civil War, End Game and Infinity War.

do you really think it’s ok to just recast? Really?

So no more movies about Thurgood Marshall James Brown or Jackie Robinson either?
Fake Morpheus is gonna be the new Black Panther. Watch.

Yahya Abdul-Mateen II and John David Washington get suggested alot but they're probably too expensive. Marvel likes cheaper actors IMO in lead roles.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Marvel could just pull another T’Challa from a different universe like they are doing with Spiderman. :unimpressed:

T’Challa has existed before Chadwick was even born. A actor should not be tied into a fictional character. If that’s the case than Superman movies would cease to exist due to Reeves death.
I would be cool with this