Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
In fact, the more i think about CA:TWS, the more i realized that the Russos pretty much covered for Steve's "blandness" with how they crafted the story's conflict around him, much the same way Coogler did with T'Challa... but the only difference is Coogler gave us much more charismatic support characters.

i.e. Steve's essential character arc revolved around another man/villain [Bucky] just like it did with T'Challa [Erik] but Bucky as a character was essentially a vegetable who barely said anything and gave us no opposing viewpoints, basically just an evil super soldier. Natasha, Nick and Sam were cool but Sam's whole role from jump was to establish he was inferior to Steve/joke at his own expense ["on your left!"] and he flat out told the audiences later in the film that he was simply there as a slower, weaker version of Cap, to humble brag about Cap. They didn't even show us Sam's fight with Crossbones lol. Compare that and Natasha/Sharon Carter's roles to what we saw out of Okoye, Nakia, Shuri, M'Baku, even Ross... even Sterling K Brown and John Kani, etc... and it's just no comparison.

So it almost seems like the Russos holding back on richer character development and villain motivation benefited Captain America more b/c all the characters pretty much helped magnify his own strengths. And by CA: Civil War, i'm not sure how interesting Cap even was there compared to the other characters, but by then the film was seen as Avengers 2.5 anyway, and again the central motivation for Cap's character arc was the 'villain' [who at this point we the audience know wasn't really a 'villain'].

That said, I prefer the route Coogler took with Black Panther. And that if anything, i think it'll make it easier to double down on T'Challa in the next one because the entire world has already been built.. and we can simply say now we have a T'Challa who is more experienced

Took Nick Fury out of there cuz they showed him to be a badass that needed a whole goon squad plus TWS to attempt to take him down and he still got out alive. But yeah, everything else, I whole heartedly agree on.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it would be totally bad ass if T'Challa could shoot is claws like bullet's but charged with kinetic energy so they explode like grenades or charges of C-4

T'challa should be able to pick if they are detonated on impact or embed in a opponent/object and detonated by remote by T'challa or be motion detected detonated think like some one sitting off a booby trap

-he should be able to shoot the claws like a bullet from his finger tips or just straight up inject them into an opponent/object with a hand-strike/swipe in close hand2hand combat

- he could shoot a cluster of "kinetic energy charged bullet claws" in to the ground and have an instant minefield on the spot in seconds

- he could shoot one the doorway/walkway of a room/area he wants no one to enter or leave... think motion detected booby trapped in a blink of an eye

- he could use the "kinetic energy charged bullet claws" as a tracking device shoot it in fleeing suspect body or vehicle and choose not to detonate it but follow/track the "kinetic energy" signal given off by the embed claw with tech in his mask or ship

- T'Challa could use it as a tool of interrogation embed a "kinetic energy claw" in to some one shoulder/lower neck area that doesn't want give up vital information show them what a detonated "kinetic energy charged claw" can do to an inanimate object and i bet they well talk after see the potential damage that it could do to them

I know what your thinking right about now thinking of T'Challa running out of claws in the middle of battle to use he can reload his claws with use of those thick vibranium stripe's on the forearms and shins of his costume just slide his finger's a cross his forearms or down his shin's and bingo he reloaded with new claw's to slash with or fire like bullets

Dame i wish T'challa had this "kinetic energy charged bullet claw's" type weapon in Avengers Infinity War the endless horde of Outrider's invading wakanda are the perfect enemy's to use such as ill ass weapon on

somebody get this idea to Coogler or Chadwick we need T'Challa/Black Panther to have weapons like this in black panther 2

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

it would be totally bad ass if T'Challa could shoot is claws like bullet's but charged with kinetic energy so they explode like grenades or charges of C-4

T'challa should be able to pick if they are detonated on impact or embed in a opponent/object and detonated by remote by T'challa or be motion detected detonated think like some one sitting off a booby trap

-he should be able to shoot the claws like a bullet from his finger tips or just straight up inject them into an opponent/object with a hand-strike/swipe in close hand2hand combat

- he could shoot a cluster of "kinetic energy charged bullet claws" in to the ground and have an instant minefield on the spot in seconds

- he could shoot one the doorway/walkway of a room/area he wants no one to enter or leave... think motion detected booby trapped in a blink of an eye

- he could use the "kinetic energy charged bullet claws" as a tracking device shoot it in fleeing suspect body or vehicle and choose not to detonate it but follow/track the "kinetic energy" signal given off by the embed claw with tech in his mask or ship

- T'Challa could use it as a tool of interrogation embed a "kinetic energy claw" in to some one shoulder/lower neck area that doesn't want give up vital information show them what a detonated "kinetic energy charged claw" can do to an inanimate object and i bet they well talk after see the potential damage that it could do to them

I know what your thinking right about now thinking of T'Challa running out of claws in the middle of battle to use he can reload his claws with use of those thick vibranium stripe's on the forearms and shins of his costume just slide his finger's a cross his forearms or down his shin's and bingo he reloaded with new claw's to slash with or fire like bullets

Dame i wish T'challa had this "kinetic energy charged bullet claw's" type weapon in Avengers Infinity War the endless horde of Outrider's invading wakanda are the perfect enemy's to use such as ill ass weapon on

somebody get this idea to Coogler or Chadwick we need T'Challa/Black Panther needs weapons like this in black panther 2

:ohhh: i forgot he did that in that animated movie. Didn't he also transform into a literal were-panther too? :heh:

But kinetic energy charged bullet claws would be sick. Breh could just point his index finger like a gun on some BANG ish lol

tumblr_n39i3o9QGQ1r72ht7o1_r2_250.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

:wow:

:whew:

somebody get this idea to Coogler or Chadwick we need T'Challa/Black Panther needs weapons like this in black panther 2

:myman:

Get this man a writer's credit!

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: i forgot he did that in that animated movie. Didn't he also transform into a literal were-panther too? :heh:

But kinetic energy charged bullet claws would be sick. Breh could just point his index finger like a gun on some BANG ish lol

tumblr_n39i3o9QGQ1r72ht7o1_r2_250.gif

YEP

T'Chaka transform's to protect T'Challa

and T'Challa transforms to save Captain America

Last edited:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
What y’all think about all of black twitter wants Teyana Taylor to be Madam Slay?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Lowkey i'd love for that to be some type of stealth EMP-type bomb or silent grenade tech that he can trigger and it instantly does what you're talking about. Everything within the field's radius gets their sound absorbed.

I really want them to go ignorant with it. We've seen how much Iron Man's suit has evolved over the course of his movies, so i want to see similar with BP. We already know the energy daggers need to come into play but they really got something special going on with this kinetic energy and sound absorbing stuff
Exactly it's about being unique and use what you got thats different. I dont want the writing to move to deus ex machina territory with the V- metal.

It's no reason to give him xray heat or timetravel tech, just expand on his abilities that go with his mythology.

I would love if the book/movie showcase his intelligence/genius in detail explaining how and what method they use to make this kinetic energy suit(not just repeating its made of V-metal so it absorb and disperse energy force). I would like scientific explanation mixed with v-metal fiction like the YouTube video below

Also Two ways they can expand the sound barrier tech abilities more

With the type of sound barrier ability challa can tweak it(expand) and use it on his wakanda special royalty Soldier unit/ops for homeland security purposes. Challa can keep top secret information from leaking by double spies by using the sound barrier tech to imprint vital soud barrier coding on wakanda royal special ops to activate when certain words are uttered

Now to expand on his kinetic energy suit abilities: i call this " supermen potion ". what if not only his momentum/or force he can absorb but what if he can absorb the momentum or force of others when they strike (or prepare to strike) causing them to lose force(slowdown ) minimizing the damage or the strength of the attack.

For Example
: superman going for the kockout but black panther use the kinetic energy absorb momentum Force ability "supermen potion" to cancel his force out causing him not to hit as hard but superman mind and senses wouldn't able to catch the reasoning... so superman would still move regularly but cant understand why his hits aren't doing that much damage because in his mind he's still moving or using the same force speed

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure this has been addressed in the 7 previous pages, but I wish Coogler hadn't killed off Killmonger. Klaw should have been the primary villain for the first movie, and Killmonger for the second.

I do like what they've done with Panther's suit, but I don't want his suit to become the primary source of his powers. We have Ironman already. I want Panther to be a powerful hero because he's a brilliant tactician (fighter too), and absurdly rich. I guess more Bats, than Iron man is what I'm saying.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He absolutely should be "op". Because honestly, why not? Lol

He ate grenades, fell 100 ft down the vibranium mines, got clipped by a speeding train, hit by a roided rhyno..

He essentially has an Iron Man-lite suit but with superior finances and tech behind it. He should have cloaking, teleporting, and everything else that differentiates himself from stark tech.

No reason to half ass it when he's clearly superior to the typical street level guys
Agree with everything especially this.:ehh:Im armor is usually crazy loud, destructive, and just draws crazy attention. Black Panther having a quicker, silent, subtle but dangerous approach would be dope. They need to bring his energy daggers, the cloak, and emphasize he's a beast in close quarter combat like they did with cap. Im tech is more mid to long distance and is straight up a tank which is why I really liked how his armor was displayed in Im1 to this day. I hate that it's so thin now :hhh:Black Panther is agile as hell it makes sense his suit is more sleek while being able to take punishment due to ths vibranium.

Benefited

Banned
Daps

The first 20 minutes of this was a round table that went into what the people would want for Black Panther 2

This discussion highlights a trend i've noticed when it comes to nerd guys vs nerd girls:
The guys want the movie to be about T'Challa

The girls want the movie to be about Shuri becoming Black Panther :skip:

Basically the trend is the girls are pretty obsessed with having a movie that stars any of the women (Doras, Okoye, Shuri, etc) period, whereas the guys want to see T'Challa go toe-to-toe with _____ (take your pick from Namor, Doom, etc).

Now for the females, i get it. i.e. #metoo movement and lack of [black] female representation as a lead, etc...

but.. brehettes, T'Challa just got his first movie that set him up to be king... breh can't lose that shyt in the next movie already :gucci: lol

And Shuri has her own thing going for her as a tech guru, that should be explored because her and T'Challa have great chemistry, as opposed to trying to make a conflict of interest. The comics used to suffer from that in past years

Exactly,I liked Lucious Fox,but never thought he needed his own movie. We need to tell these women to shut the hell up:martin:. Storm is coming and can have her own movie.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Agree with everything especially this.:ehh:Im armor is usually crazy loud, destructive, and just draws crazy attention. Black Panther having a quicker, silent, subtle but dangerous approach would be dope. They need to bring his energy daggers, the cloak, and emphasize he's a beast in close quarter combat like they did with cap. Im tech is more mid to long distance and is straight up a tank which is why I really liked how his armor was displayed in Im1 to this day. I hate that it's so thin now :hhh:Black Panther is agile as hell it makes sense his suit is more sleek while being able to take punishment due to ths vibranium.

I like the cloaking,give him the same shyt that the Predator had:wow:

Whatever they do,I just hope they retire that cheap kinetic energy power up that the suit has. Just because it wasn't being used all that cleverly or in cool fashion,It was a cheap knockoff of Gambits powers from X-Men Origins. I would much prefer him with alot of gadgets and the combat skills like you said.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Exactly it's about being unique and use what you got thats different. I dont want the writing to move to deus ex machina territory with the V- metal.

It's no reason to give him xray heat or timetravel tech, just expand on his abilities that go with his mythology.

I would love if the book/movie showcase his intelligence/genius in detail explaining how and what method they use to make this kinetic energy suit(not just repeating its made of V-metal so it absorb and disperse energy force). I would like scientific explanation mixed with v-metal fiction like the YouTube video below

Also Two ways they can expand the sound barrier tech abilities more

With the type of sound barrier ability challa can tweak it(expand) and use it on his wakanda special royalty Soldier unit/ops for homeland security purposes. Challa can keep top secret information from leaking by double spies by using the sound barrier tech to imprint vital soud barrier coding on wakanda royal special ops to activate when certain words are uttered

Now to expand on his kinetic energy suit abilities: i call this " supermen potion ". what if not only his momentum/or force he can absorb but what if he can absorb the momentum or force of others when they strike (or prepare to strike) causing them to lose force(slowdown ) minimizing the damage or the strength of the attack.

For Example
: superman going for the kockout but black panther use the kinetic energy absorb momentum Force ability "supermen potion" to cancel his force out causing him not to hit as hard but superman mind and senses wouldn't able to catch the reasoning... so superman would still move regularly but cant understand why his hits aren't doing that much damage because in his mind he's still moving or using the same force speed

:ohhh: That would be sick if they can convey it well in the movie without losing excitement in the fights. Like if it's a mode in his suit that activates like a defensive shell whenever his arms cross/remain crossed [wakanda forever pose] making his defenses essentially impenetrable, bc he's canceling all blunt attacks. At the same time uncrossing his arms to go on offense with deactivate that mode, so then it gives that dynamic of going from offense to defense... or only needing to go to that hard shell when someone Hulk level is swinging at him

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Exactly:salute:

Hell, that's why T'Challa chose the silver necklace over the gold. "the whole point is to go unnoticed".

BP's suit should essentially be as formidable as IM's but in a much quieter and stealthier way. i.e. No rocket launchers, jet boosters, or proton canons. Rather, BP's suit should be about infiltrating [cloaking, sound proof capabilities], immobilizing [EMPs/kimoyo bead tech], and chopping people down in close quarters [claws, fighting ability]. The kinetic release and energy daggers I see as his intangibles for non-stealth situations

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I like the cloaking,give him the same shyt that the Predator had:wow:

Whatever they do,I just hope they retire that cheap kinetic energy power up that the suit has. Just because it wasn't being used all that cleverly or in cool fashion,It was a cheap knockoff of Gambits powers from X-Men Origins. I would much prefer him with alot of gadgets and the combat skills like you said.
I like the kinetic suit, i just don't want it to be the defining trait. His energy daggers, cloaking, gauntlets, shields [the border tribe's energy shields were a variation of what BP had in Hickman's comic run], there's way too much other toys BP has. I mean, this dude T'Challa essentially has his tech version of instant transmission lol, on some goku shyt.

The kinetic suit itself is a fairly new concept but in the comics he can control the direction the force is released, so i'd like to see more creative ways in channeling it. I figure the Shuri/James Bond "Q" scenes in the lab is going to be a thing, where she'll introduce new ish, probably some of the stuff we've speculated on already.

It will be interesting to see if they actually have T'Challa come up with some of his own inventions too, or if they keep everyone firmly in their set roles.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I like the kinetic suit, i just don't want it to be the defining trait. His energy daggers, cloaking, gauntlets, shields [the border tribe's energy shields were a variation of what BP had in Hickman's comic run], there's way too much other toys BP has. I mean, this dude T'Challa essentially has his tech version of instant transmission lol, on some goku shyt.

The kinetic suit itself is a fairly new concept but in the comics he can control the direction the force is released, so i'd like to see more creative ways in channeling it. I figure the Shuri/James Bond "Q" scenes in the lab is going to be a thing, where she'll introduce new ish, probably some of the stuff we've speculated on already.

It will be interesting to see if they actually have T'Challa come up with some of his own inventions too, or if they keep everyone firmly in their set roles.

I honestly hope that's the way they go with it. They could have it that T'Challa still occasionally does some designs of his own and Shuri keeps it competitive with upgrading upon them. I could see them having that be their thing between movies too.