Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Taskmaster would be dope with the financial backing of a reestablish A.I.M or Zeke Stane
Yup i think he works best as that hired goon / Deathstroke type.

I'd have wanted someone from the Collectors to hire him for some ish that requires him to cross paths with T'Challa or Wakanda, i think that'd be a great 1st or 2nd act sequence.

I was wondering whether there was going to be any follow up with Zemo... not in regards to BP's father, as i think they closed the loop on that, but just as a MCU villain in general... but i think they may very well be done with him and his arc.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I actually want to see the Wrecking Crew

Bendis done soured me on the idea of em lol along with red hood and the same carousel of villains he kept on spamming over the years

i think they'd make great Luke Cage villains tho, if Cage was MCU

or if they were Netflix and a lil depowered

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Nigerians produce Wakanda Forever parts 1&2, four weeks after Black Panther release[Video]

:mjlol::mjlol::russ:

Marvel's introductory film to Wakanda superhero Black Panther continues to break records, recently crossing the $1 billion mark in worldwide sales, the studio is confirming that a sequel is definitely on-track to happen.

Nigeria, Africa’s largest economy, is also a cultural powerhouse that boasts the continent’s biggest film industry, known as Nollywood. Lagos is the country’s filmmaking hub.

Just two days ago, Nollywood’s Wakanda Forever was released.

The Nigerian version of Wakanda Forever 1&2 is set in a village in Nigeria and weaves traditional storytelling with juju/voodoo and comedic special effects to explore family and lineage in an African society.

I ain't mad tho

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
lol Black Panther kicked Black Knight's ass and jacked the ebony blade... then dared the Brits to pull up if they wanted it back

That's pretty much how the sky bike got introduced.

Only issue is black knight had a flying pegasus horse, so explaining that shyt would be weird unless they introduce a gang of new characters in Avengers 4

Well the Valkryies rode those things while fighting Hela

8de219fc81128cd707eadc8b5095753f.gif

So it's not impossible to explain where they came from. The problem would be explaining how it came to earth.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Well the Valkryies rode those things while fighting Hela

So it's not impossible to explain where they came from. The problem would be explaining how it came to earth.

Very true! Black Knight has his own lil history that i'm only vaguely familiar with, so it's something where he'd need his own lil introduction. And it'd be easier to do it in another film big team film and then reference it... but then again a big appeal of the first BP is that it's very self-contained with it's story and villains, and they should probably try to stick with that. black knight may be a lil too far out there since he's literally non-existent as of now

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

The first 20 minutes of this was a round table that went into what the people would want for Black Panther 2

This discussion highlights a trend i've noticed when it comes to nerd guys vs nerd girls:
The guys want the movie to be about T'Challa

The girls want the movie to be about Shuri becoming Black Panther :skip:

Basically the trend is the girls are pretty obsessed with having a movie that stars any of the women (Doras, Okoye, Shuri, etc) period, whereas the guys want to see T'Challa go toe-to-toe with _____ (take your pick from Namor, Doom, etc).

Now for the females, i get it. i.e. #metoo movement and lack of [black] female representation as a lead, etc...

but.. brehettes, T'Challa just got his first movie that set him up to be king... breh can't lose that shyt in the next movie already :gucci: lol

And Shuri has her own thing going for her as a tech guru, that should be explored because her and T'Challa have great chemistry, as opposed to trying to make a conflict of interest. The comics used to suffer from that in past years

If T’Challa gets washed by some new nikka and his lil sister months within being inducted, he’s not worth shyt in the first place

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
If T’Challa gets washed by some new nikka and his lil sister months within being inducted, he’s not worth shyt in the first place
That's why that ish aint happening lol

It'd be straight out of some bad fan fiction. That the white dudes had to nicely tell the black chick that they weren't tryna see that shyt hapen to BP was lowkey funny but also smh with how far she was tryna go with her pitch.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the Valkyrie rode those things while fighting Hela

Very true! Black Knight has his own lil history that i'm only vaguely familiar with, so it's something where he'd need his own lil introduction. And it'd be easier to do it in another film big team film and then reference it... but then again a big appeal of the first BP is that it's very self-contained with it's story and villains, and they should probably try to stick with that. black knight may be a lil too far out there since he's literally non-existent as of now

shyt you could just say the Pegasus came through one those portal "The Aether" created in Thor the dark world at the end of that movie we all ready saw a big ass creature in are world that came through the portal that know one seems to know about

just say it came through one of the portal's and made its way to the remote European wilderness got quickly caught by some poachers that heard about some faint sighting of a winged horse and put it on the black market for sell which would than be bought by The Black Knight or his employer's for him as a gift for doing such a good job over the year's as a hitman

the reason for the Black Knight persona & look could be a modern day boogie man kinda thing like a Baba Yaga / john wick type legend mercenary/hitman character... when Wakanda, T'Challa, and the legacy of The Black Panther goes full public by the time black panther 2 comes out he's more than happy to accept challenge of assassinating T'Challa/ The Black Panther for his boss some one like Moses Magnum, Norman Osborn, A.I.M., Hydra to further his own legacy/legend The Black Knight vs The Black Panther

we need them sky-bike vs Pegasus jousting mid air action set peace and energy dagger's vs ebony bade fight scene's
plus after T'Challa defeats him he can take the Pegasus keep it and give it to Valkyrie in the new avenger movie as a gift for joining the team :lolbron:

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
shyt you could just say the Pegasus came through one those portal "The Aether" created in Thor the dark world at the end of that movie we all ready saw a big ass creature in are world that came through the portal that know one seems to know about

just say it came through one the portal's made its way to the remote European wilderness got quickly caught by some poachers that heard about some faint sighting of a winged horse and put it on the black market for sell which was than be bought by The Black Knight or his employer's for him as a gift for doing such a good job over the year's as a hitman

the reason for the Black Knight persona & look could be a modern day boogie man kinda thing like a Baba Yaga / john wick type legend mercenary/hitman character... when Wakanda, T'Challa, and the legacy of The Black Panther goes full public by the time black panther 2 comes out he's more than happy to accept challenge of assassinating T'Challa/ The Black Panther for his boss some one like Moses Magnum, Norman Osborn, A.I.M., Hydra to further his own legacy/legend The Black Knight vs The Black Panther

we need them sky-bike vs Pegasus jousting mid air action set peace and energy dagger's vs ebony bade fight scene's
plus after T'Challa defeats him he can take the Pegasus keep it and give it to Valkyrie in the new avenger movie as a gift for joining the team :lolbron:

:wow:

They could put that Pegasus on that premium vibranium diet dem Rhinos are on :whew:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Sidebar but,

Black Panther to Have a Major Role in Marvel's New 'Avengers'

aven2018001-cov-1518832210697_1280w.jpg

The new series will be Marvel's only Avengers title going forward, and it features a reuniting of the "Big 3" team members: Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, and Thor. According to Aaron however, that three is about to become four, and Black Panther is going to join the ranks of the most popular Avengers, taking on a leading role going forward.

I think the Big Three of the Avengers are really, really close to being the Big Four," Aaron said in an interview with IGN. "I think Black Panther definitely deserves to be at the heart of an Avengers team like this, when you’re talking about the biggest, most iconic characters from that lineage. He has a big, big role to play, not just in this arc, but in this book going forward, and it’s really fun to be writing him again."

With the record-breaking success of the Black Panther movie, his inclusion to the team wasn't much of a surprise. However, seeing him at the forefront of the Avengers going forward is something that we haven't seen before but, as Aaron mentioned, is long overdue.

In addition to Black Panther's increased role in the series, the Avengers will have some totally new faces. The Big Four are joined by Captain Marvel, who also has a film debut on the horizon, She-Hulk Jennifer Walters, and the Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider. Doctor Strange will begin as a part of the team, but his role will become a "rotating spot" on the team.

:ehh: