Conz

Superstar
Daps
Which one?

this one. that's an official Marvel release? that's horrendous. looks like 1992 macintosh cg

latest

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
That was a solid story too

In fact, light bright Kevin "Kasper" Cole would be a cool cameo that i expect we'll see in BP 2. I doubt they'll go the white tiger or anything like that since logically i don't think it'd make sense and the codename itself is better suited for the pueto rican family [Hector, Ava, and Angela] that i think marvel will inevitably bring into the mcu..

..but i think we'll definitely see a young New York Compton cop by the name of Kevin who has some interactions with T'Challa

Cole would be a good fit for a cameo in the sequel. Who you got for antagonist? I'm leaning towards Moses Magnum with Kill Joy.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

The first 20 minutes of this was a round table that went into what the people would want for Black Panther 2

This discussion highlights a trend i've noticed when it comes to nerd guys vs nerd girls:
The guys want the movie to be about T'Challa

The girls want the movie to be about Shuri becoming Black Panther :skip:

Basically the trend is the girls are pretty obsessed with having a movie that stars any of the women (Doras, Okoye, Shuri, etc) period, whereas the guys want to see T'Challa go toe-to-toe with _____ (take your pick from Namor, Doom, etc).

Now for the females, i get it. i.e. #metoo movement and lack of [black] female representation as a lead, etc...

but.. brehettes, T'Challa just got his first movie that set him up to be king... breh can't lose that shyt in the next movie already :gucci: lol

And Shuri has her own thing going for her as a tech guru, that should be explored because her and T'Challa have great chemistry, as opposed to trying to make a conflict of interest. The comics used to suffer from that in past years

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Cole would be a good fit for a cameo in the sequel. Who you got for antagonist? I'm leaning towards Moses Magnum with Kill Joy.
I think Moses Magnum would be a great change of pace, i'd like to see that adaptation as it would lead to some great fights above the sky... and especially if they introduce the skybike [or have their first encounter lead to T'Challa pulling out the skybike for the next go around].

KillJoy i feel would be too close to Killmonger lol in code name and base abilities [technically different but still lol]. Granted I know i suggested Task Master as that kinda mercenary hired gun role earlier, but i'd like to claim him as a BP villain simply bc he's well known from the capcom games and can have a frightening look to him that i think can transfer well to cinema, esp the skull

Image-71-600x513.jpg

lINe6HM.jpg

But i'd have him be a hired gun, perhaps someone sent to assassin T"Challa because certain people in the world aren't down with what he's trying to do. Similar to Magnus Moses, I wouldn't have him be the main villain though.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I also like the idea of what Shnepp said in the video, about BP possibly having that showdown with Black Knight [and snatching that ebony blade from him]. But that's also something i'd rather have as a side villain

Not quite sure yet who i'd want as the big bad tho :patrice:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

The first 20 minutes of this was a round table that went into what the people would want for Black Panther 2

This discussion highlights a trend i've noticed when it comes to nerd guys vs nerd girls:
The guys want the movie to be about T'Challa

The girls want the movie to be about Shuri becoming Black Panther :skip:

Basically the trend is the girls are pretty obsessed with having a movie that stars any of the women (Doras, Okoye, Shuri, etc) period, whereas the guys want to see T'Challa go toe-to-toe with _____ (take your pick from Namor, Doom, etc).

Now for the females, i get it. i.e. #metoo movement and lack of [black] female representation as a lead, etc...

but.. brehettes, T'Challa just got his first movie that set him up to be king... breh can't lose that shyt in the next movie already :gucci: lol

And Shuri has her own thing going for her as a tech guru, that should be explored because her and T'Challa have great chemistry, as opposed to trying to make a conflict of interest. The comics used to suffer from that in past years

Originally I wanted to see Shuri take on the BP mantle as well, at least for a moment. I actually would've liked it in the 1st movie, but they went with the Killmonger doing it. They could've still added that to the movie, and I read it was originally planned to have her with a suit (but I would have had her suit up when T'Challa gets thrown over, then Killmonger quickly takes her out too...rest of movie goes as it did.) Now, I don't want to see him lose the mantle any more. I don't want any plot that involves him vying for the throne since it happened 2x in the first movie. And now Shuri isn't that character. I can see them doing something different like making her Ironheart. The Dora Milaje do NOT need a movie. Okoye as the breakout does need to be incorporated into the MCU tho. Perhaps she gets called for the A-Force movie, or the inevitable Winter Soldier/Falcon team-up movie. BP and its characters will prob show up in a lot of the MCU movies now, easing some pressure from RDJ

I think the only place to go with BP is to have him dealing with Vibranium tech out on the black market, and for another movie dealing with the uprising in Wakanda with him spending so much time outside of its borders.

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
I think Moses Magnum would be a great change of pace, i'd like to see that adaptation as it would lead to some great fights above the sky... and especially if they introduce the skybike [or have their first encounter lead to T'Challa pulling out the skybike for the next go around].

KillJoy i feel would be too close to Killmonger lol in code name and base abilities [technically different but still lol]. Granted I know i suggested Task Master as that kinda mercenary hired gun role earlier, but i'd like to claim him as a BP villain simply bc he's well known from the capcom games and can have a frightening look to him that i think can transfer well to cinema, esp the skull

Image-71-600x513.jpg

lINe6HM.jpg

But i'd have him be a hired gun, perhaps someone sent to assassin T"Challa because certain people in the world aren't down with what he's trying to do. Similar to Magnus Moses, I wouldn't have him be the main villain though.
Taskmaster would be dope with the financial backing of a reestablish A.I.M or Zeke Stane

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
After thinking more about it, I’m convinced someone will come for the throne due to T’Challa involving Wakanda into the rest of earth’s affairs.

T'Challa's rogues tend to be domestic, not foreign (Klaw being the main exception). Him ending the isolationist policy is the perhaps the biggest reason why that is the case.

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I also like the idea of what Shnepp said in the video, about BP possibly having that showdown with Black Knight [and snatching that ebony blade from him]. But that's also something i'd rather have as a side villain

Not quite sure yet who i'd want as the big bad tho :patrice:

nah wakanda doesn’t need to be polluted with christianity :hhh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
nah wakanda doesn’t need to be polluted with christianity :hhh:

lol Black Panther kicked Black Knight's ass and jacked the ebony blade... then dared the Brits to pull up if they wanted it back

That's pretty much how the sky bike got introduced.

Only issue is black knight had a flying pegasus horse, so explaining that shyt would be weird unless they introduce a gang of new characters in Avengers 4

teacher

All Star
Daps
lol Black Panther kicked Black Knight's ass and jacked the ebony blade... then dared the Brits to pull up if they wanted it back

That's pretty much how the sky bike got introduced.

Only issue is black knight had a flying pegasus horse, so explaining that shyt would be weird unless they introduce a gang of new characters in Avengers 4

Don’t forget the blessed armor :scusthov: and he actually needed the blessed blade to vanquish vampires with blade :stopitslime: :camby:

Last edited: