Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Achebe would be interesting but at the same time due to Ghost Rider being another one of my favorite characters I want them to be linked still:mjlol:Perhaps Mephisto name is dropped and hinted as being something truly powerful and evil. shyt Odin, Thor, and Dr. Strange have clashed with that b*stard:picard:Achebe talking to his puppet with Heath Ledger levels of:demonic:would be ridiculous though. :lupe:Doom wouls be dope someone that could match Panther with resources and intelligence plus he also has knowledge of mysticism too. How would they utilize the racist angle though without going too far:jbhmm:Klaue was racist as hell though albeit no where as sophisticated and I trust Coogler and the writers to find that balance. :obama:Kraven though:whoo:But I wouldn't expect any Fox related characters until this deal is given the greenlight though and the government signs off on it. Achebe it is and cosign M'Bsku getting his powerup:myman:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
N'Kano/Vibraxas played by John Boyega

it would have been cool if N'Kano/John Boyega had just a small cameo role in the first movie as one of the young warriors that declined to challenge T'challa at the first warriors fall fight in the beginning of the movie you know just a small cameo wink wink role to be expanded on in later movies

he could kinda be a T'challa/black panther fanboy potential miner sidekick type character and maybe a possible love interest for shuri

138688-169302-vibraxas.jpg
138689-76987-vibraxas.jpg

20161009_kza_ka2_279.jpg
I like this, and Boyega gets to cleanse himself from the new Star Wars saga.

And as much as I loved Black Panther, I feel like Kraven should make his first MCU appearance in a Spidey film.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
RCO014.jpg

We ain't worried bout Namor breh :sas2:

Small lil tidbit of a line that I noticed on my 4th viewing the other day was this excerpt from the end of this panel right here, "Every breath you take is mercy from me". T'Challa said it verbatim to Klaw before his capture and Klaw was begging for his mercy. Lil nuggets of homage like that is just golden to me.

Man....I love this movie and its world so much right now. Just reading all the ideas of potential routes and villains/allies/guest appearances for the inevitable sequel alone got me geeking out like a kid waiting for Christmas for this shyt to come to light. I'm literally like itching with anticipation to see what comes thru on all this.

teacher

All Star
Daps
My bet would be Namor or maybe Tetu/Zenzi from the Coates Run....My thinking is since it is following infinity war, Wakanda will be weakened which is a great time for Namor to try and invade a weakened Wakanda or a great time to implement Coates story since it takes place after a big marvel event with Wakanda trying to recover from the aftermath...now some people might not like that :pachaha:

edit: Achebe could be good to :ohhh:

teacher

All Star
Daps
THAT WOULD BE GODLY!!!!! SEND DAT shyt TO COOGLER NOW!!!!!!

damn-png.4890
damn-png.4890
damn-png.4890

Denzel can’t do accents though. Samuel Jackson could be good if he can do accents I’m not to sure but he’s already bald. Idris would be great if he wasn’t in that Cac fest called Thor.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Denzel can’t do accents though. Samuel Jackson could be good if he can do accents I’m not to sure but he’s already bald. Idris would be great if he wasn’t in that Cac fest called Thor.

skip the accent then. or use that I'm the Captain Now nikka.

Denzel would be Godly though

Daps
one thing I want to see in a sequel is Black Panther kicking more ass. more fighting, showing how much of a badass he is with them hands.

also show his tactician side and intellect too. cant be relying on shuri for everything

theres still so much room for growth and fleshing out for all the main characters in the story

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Let's talk about Black Panther 1.5, aka Infinity War:

tumblr_p4ja3lKOPL1s038kqo1_1280.jpg

Is Lupita confirmed for IW?

I know Okoye, Shuri, and M'Baku are in it, but I haven't heard anything about Nakia. I assumed that was because she would be turning into Malice at the end of BP, but obviously that didn't happen. Not only is she still a good guy but she decided to stay with T'Challa so it would be pretty tough to explain her absence.

So where does this character go in IW?

The amount of time that passed will be interesting.

iirc, BP movie starts a week after Civil War ended, going by the news report in the beginning. Then everything else probably happened within the span of a week or two. Maybe just a week.

Spider-Man Homecoming has a montage early on where we see Spider-Man waiting for several weeks if not months for Tony Stark to give him a call post Civil War, before the movie really gets going. I forget if they ever referenced the exact amount of time Parker was waiting.

So in Marvel timeline, Infinity War may be happening several months after BP ends and everything has cooled down. So i imagine if Nakia isn't in the movie, then they'll probably explain it as her heading one of the social outreach programs somewhere else on the globe.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think they bring back Zemo. Achebe may be the next stop, and they didn't set up Man-Ape as evil enough for a villain. They can always bring Killmonger back, but where does he go from there? Especially since T'Challa is opening up Wakanda to the public. I really think it all depends on what happens in Infinity War. So, maybe Zemo & Achebe.

They can't have people vying for the throne in movie #2 though. It happened twice already. And setting up Shuri as such a genius, it really takes from immediate path to Black Panther. They may make Nakia or Okoye take on the mantle - in movie #4. I think this replaces Iron Man as the flagship property though. How can it not?

Some thoughts. It's best that they bring in Monica Lynne as his love interest...and of course get Chadwick's onscreen wife to play her. I think they also have to show how opening up Wakanda resources to the world affects the people. They also need to display Panther as a master strategist and genius level intellect. Actually, the Cabal might be a good villain group to battle BP in the sequel. Zemo, Achebe, perhaps The Hood, whatever next level villain they want to introduce.

They need to touch up the CGI. Some of those scenes looked Daredevil bad.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I think they bring back Zemo. Achebe may be the next stop, and they didn't set up Man-Ape as evil enough for a villain. They can always bring Killmonger back, but where does he go from there? Especially since T'Challa is opening up Wakanda to the public. I really think it all depends on what happens in Infinity War. So, maybe Zemo & Achebe.

They can't have people vying for the throne in movie #2 though. It happened twice already. And setting up Shuri as such a genius, it really takes from immediate path to Black Panther. They may make Nakia or Okoye take on the mantle - in movie #4. I think this replaces Iron Man as the flagship property though. How can it not?

Some thoughts. It's best that they bring in Monica Lynne as his love interest...and of course get Chadwick's onscreen wife to play her. I think they also have to show how opening up Wakanda resources to the world affects the people. They also need to display Panther as a master strategist and genius level intellect. Actually, the Cabal might be a good villain group to battle BP in the sequel. Zemo, Achebe, perhaps The Hood, whatever next level villain they want to introduce.

They need to touch up the CGI. Some of those scenes looked Daredevil bad.

Yea i don't think M'Baku is going to be a villain. I recall one podcast person predicting they may have a robinhood and lil john type dynamic in the sequel... now granted, the last thing of robinhood i remember is the animated movie about a fox, when i was like 5 :mjlol: so i can't speak on what that comparison even means. BUT i could definitely see T'Challa and M'Baku being that fun duo that ppl see in a T'Challa/Namor light. i.e. M'Baku has very similar traits when it comes to being a quip-ready ass.

Also, if you notice at the end after BP beat Killmonger and T'Challa enters the throne room as king again, M'Baku now has a seat there. So pretty much all 5 tribes are united now.

So i honestly don't see them doing a retread of that conflict. And i also agree that the whole "so and so" vying for the mantle is played out, imo. One movie about it is enough for me. I'd like them to adapt/modernize different storylines.

I disagree about Monica Lynne tho, I think Nakia is likely the best MCU love interest the studio has ever crafted. I don't think he needs another love interest, unless it's just chicks who like him... or they do a spin where it's a crazy bytch that's out to kill Nakia out of jealousy [a reversal of what Priest did]

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It'll also be interesting what tech Shuri will invent for her big bro next go around :ohhh:

What do yall think about these possibilities:

Camouflage ability in the suit

camoflague%252C%2Bna%2B1.JPG

camo%252C%2Bna%2B5.JPG

Knock out gas in his suit

sleep%2Bgas%252C%2Bf4%2B52.JPG

sleep%2Bgas%252C%2Bgillis%2B1%2Bof%2B4.JPG

Hulk-Buster armor
hulkbuster%2Barmor%252C%2Bhulk%2B9.JPG

hulkbuster%2Bsonic%2Bgun%252C%2BTAH%2B10.JPG

Skybike

skybike%252C%2Bhudlin%2B%25235.JPG