Official Mass Effect Discussion Thread - Um...happy N7 Day

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
me07.jpg

I still don't understand how Jack's final character design got approved. They had so many options here. She is practically wearing suspenders. Their rationale was that they wanted to show off her tattoos because they are part of her character but they could have found a different way to accomplish that.
Yea, gave her casual wear for the ship

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Siding with the Geth thinking they could work it out.
:mjgrin: Never would have happened to me since I don't fukk with robots. Say I'm :mjpls: against synthetics but at least you'd know I'd never put a machine over your life.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:mjgrin: Never would have happened to me since I don't fukk with robots. Say I'm :mjpls: against synthetics but at least you'd know I'd never put a machine over your life.
It was one of them thing where I didn't understand the response.

I've always though it was a little lazy narratively how Mass Effect tried to raise the question; are machines human?

They could've don't that better

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I just realized how the Quarians created a race of mindless servants and flipped out when they became self aware instead of treating them as equals. It's hard to feel sorry for them now after they got kicked out of their planet. :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Legion had a soul :camby:

:spikeusalty: No he doesn't. Geth are man-made tools. Destruction is my canon ending, breh. All them shyts should be scrapheap. Organics should be able to ascend without having to create "self-aware" AI.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I just watched a vid on what happens if you choose Morinth over Samara (something I've never done).

:merchant:

What's worse is that succubus makes it sound like a good idea too. :snoop:

Samara's loyalty mission is probably the funniest mission out of all of them. You really get to see the benefit from having a high Paragon or Renegade score. My favorite part was walking over to the Asari that was dancing and saying something like 'I'm going to dance next to you, you can act like you are dancing with me'. :banderas:

Or when you make Morinth furious after you break out of her trance :umad:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
FYI if you have enough paragon and or renegade, Tali and Legion can share a common ground, - nobody has to die.

Also yeah, that Jack Concept art was both nice and horribly sad, due to what they finalized on. They should've just went classic punk, gave her a leather coat with no shirt under. Basically what they did in ME3, loved her look there.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It's not that simple

You need to do all three misson on the planet, too.

Yeah you gotta put in some work for that one. Just doing those missions isn’t even enough. There’s a bunch of stuff you have to have done, some going back to ME2:

You destroyed the Geth heretics.

Tali was proven innocent in her loyalty mission without need of evidence, and became an admiral.

You broke up Tali and Legion’s argument with either a paragon or renegade persuation

You did the mission to save the Quarian Admiral, and saved his life (don’t think saving his life is MANDATORY, but it helps)

Legion has to be present on Rannoch (meaning you activated him in ME2)

Peace between the Geth and Quarian’s is the hardest thing to achieve in Mass Effect. After how that played out with two games worth of so many decisions figured into how that scenario played out, I couldn’t even imagine how much depth would be in the finale :wow: :mjcry:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yeah you gotta put in some work for that one. Just doing those missions isn’t even enough. There’s a bunch of stuff you have to have done, some going back to ME2:

You destroyed the Geth heretics.

Tali was proven innocent in her loyalty mission without need of evidence, and became an admiral.

You broke up Tali and Legion’s argument with either a paragon or renegade persuation

You did the mission to save the Quarian Admiral, and saved his life (don’t think saving his life is MANDATORY, but it helps)

Legion has to be present on Rannoch (meaning you activated him in ME2)

Peace between the Geth and Quarian’s is the hardest thing to achieve in Mass Effect. After how that played out with two games worth of so many decisions figured into how that scenario played out, I couldn’t even imagine how much depth would be in the finale :wow: :mjcry:
Yep

Last time i planned i was too lazy to activate legion and choose Quarians

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Yea i think ima start powering through mass effect 2 and 3 real quick before andromeda come out.