Official Mass Effect Discussion Thread - Um...happy N7 Day

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
- The best/worst (I mean both) boss battle is that Reaper thing you fight before meeting Ashley/Kaiden in Mass Effect 2

- The worst decision I ever made was;

:snoop: Siding with the Geth thinking they could work it out.

But, they can, but, you have to do certain missions to make that possible.

And Tali committed suicide. I almost turned the game off after getting back to the Norm'

- Mordin might be the most interesting character

- Ashley was my favorite romance, but, I hated they abandoned the bun in 3

- phck! Kai Len...I hate him every time I've played through

- Aria is the most interesting NPC

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
got nothing to play might jump back on mass effect :banderas:
the hell was bioware thinking not putting controller support on pc:dahell:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
When I first started playing Mass Effect, I heard about the complaints about the last game. I just thought it was just an over reaction until I experienced it for myself. I just finished the game. I now understand brehs. I'm so disappointed right now. All this just to sell some DLCs. So many questions unanswered.

I just sprinkled some green glitter across the galaxy to save the day.

87XXO.gif

What a lazy way to end such a great series. The epilogue is garbage too. I was expecting to see the repercussions of all the decisions I made but I got nothing. I know how you guys feel now. For me, it really ruins the whole legacy of the series. It would have been nice to see the forces I recruited help me along the way on the final mission. The Catalyst was some bull. 3 choices, really? A little kid really? Why was I dreaming about that little kid anyway. :dahell:

I was going to replay the game from part one but fukk that. Not after this.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

And Tali committed suicide. I almost turned the game off after getting back to the Norm'

Didn't even know that was possible :huhldup:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Playing mass effect 1 again. Man driving in the Mako sucks. The worst part is when you drive half way across a planet only to have insufficient electronics skill :dead:

Anyone ever manage to solve the Mira core puzzle without help? It's frustrating as hell.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Playing mass effect 1 again. Man driving in the Mako sucks. The worst part is when you drive half way across a planet only to have insufficient electronics skill :dead:

Anyone ever manage to solve the Mira core puzzle without help? It's frustrating as hell.
That's the worst part of the game, the Mako. And yeah my last playthrough of ME1 probably 3 yrs ago I was just high as a motherfukker doing the Mira core puzzle. Took me too long to do it but I was fukking like a zombie staring at that screen lmao.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
me07.jpg

I still don't understand how Jack's final character design got approved. They had so many options here. She is practically wearing suspenders. Their rationale was that they wanted to show off her tattoos because they are part of her character but they could have found a different way to accomplish that.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
me07.jpg

I still don't understand how Jack's final character design got approved. They had so many options here. She is practically wearing suspenders. Their rationale was that they wanted to show off her tattoos because they are part of her character but they could have found a different way to accomplish that.

I wish her design in 3 was the one in two.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
- The best/worst (I mean both) boss battle is that Reaper thing you fight before meeting Ashley/Kaiden in Mass Effect 2

- The worst decision I ever made was;

- Mordin might be the most interesting character

- Ashley was my favorite romance, but, I hated they abandoned the bun in 3

- phck! Kai Len...I hate him every time I've played through

- Aria is the most interesting NPC

That battle on Eden Prime is RIDICULOUS. I think it was the most difficult fight in the series for me. The combo of the amount of enemies plus the boss’ mobility and firepower makes me always take a few runs to nail it. Really challenging level, pretty early on in the game, too. My last few run-throughs I levelled so much before then though that I started giving it the business.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
That battle on Eden Prime is RIDICULOUS. I think it was the most difficult fight in the series for me. The combo of the amount of enemies plus the boss’ mobility and firepower makes me always take a few runs to nail it. Really challenging level, pretty early on in the game, too. My last few run-throughs I levelled so much before then though that I started giving it the business.
Yep, first time play through on that for anyone is :sadcam:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
When I first started playing Mass Effect, I heard about the complaints about the last game. I just thought it was just an over reaction until I experienced it for myself. I just finished the game. I now understand brehs. I'm so disappointed right now. All this just to sell some DLCs. So many questions unanswered.

I just sprinkled some green glitter across the galaxy to save the day.

87XXO.gif

What a lazy way to end such a great series. The epilogue is garbage too. I was expecting to see the repercussions of all the decisions I made but I got nothing. I know how you guys feel now. For me, it really ruins the whole legacy of the series. It would have been nice to see the forces I recruited help me along the way on the final mission. The Catalyst was some bull. 3 choices, really? A little kid really? Why was I dreaming about that little kid anyway. :dahell:

I was going to replay the game from part one but fukk that. Not after this.
I happily took that L lol