Official Mass Effect Discussion Thread - Um...happy N7 Day

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Could never get into this shyt tried me2 and 3 but I just couldn't enjoy them. might give them another shot this week. After what Bioware did to dragon age tho:scust: not so sure I'll be anticipating the new one
Ah so you did like Dragon Age: Origins?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I would say Mass Effect 2 is a top 3 candidate for GOTG and definitely the best space opera/adventure game of all time. Mass Effect 1's game mechanic hasn't age so well, but still a great story(Too bad ME3 ruined the reaper storyline). I would pay full priced for for a remaster Mass Effect in Mass Effect 2 engine.

Also, some PC DLC still cost more than all 3 games cost...:scust:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I would say Mass Effect 2 is a top 3 candidate for GOTG and definitely the best space opera/adventure game of all time. Mass Effect 1's game mechanic hasn't age so well, but still a great story(Too bad ME3 ruined the reaper storyline). I would pay full priced for for a remaster Mass Effect in Mass Effect 2 engine.

ME's game mechanic's haven't aged well to me. It's just cover, shoot, cover, shoot.

Last edited:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
I mostly chose Garrus for the romance options in 2 and 3. Every once in a while on a playthrough I chose Thane. I didnt like Liara or bytch ass Kaiden for romance options for Femshep so I flew solo in the first one.

Playing renegade is the most fun in my opinion. Telling the council to, "got to hell", killing people mercilessly and lying and intimidating to get your way...:banderas:

By the end of 2 and 3 I looked like a demon :demonic:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Kai Leng thought it was all good to troll me until I put on that Terminus armor :umad:

I am starting the final mission after work. I'm not sure why the readiness is still at 50%. What was everyone doing all this time? Anyway the green bar is full so I should be okay. :yeshrug:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

They are charging more for the DLCs for ME3 than for the actual game. It's like $40 for Citadel, Omega, and the Prothean scientist DLC. :whoa:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
They are charging more for the DLCs for ME3 than for the actual game. It's like $40 for Citadel, Omega, and the Prothean scientist DLC. :whoa:
The main reason I haven't played most the DLC

I have 1,2,3 on PC

2,3 on PS3

3 on 360

And some DLC came with the PS3 versions

Yea, I spent a lil on DLC in my younger, dumber days

But, I just went and watched the playthroughs of the Omega and Leviathan joints

I don't really like any of the DLC missions outside of Javak because they ALL play like unfinised versions of the game they cut out before they finished the full game

Straight money grabs

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The main reason I haven't played most the DLC

I have 1,2,3 on PC

2,3 on PS3

3 on 360

And some DLC came with the PS3 versions

Yea, I spent a lil on DLC in my younger, dumber days

But, I just went and watched the playthroughs of the Omega and Leviathan joints

I don't really like any of the DLC missions outside of Javak because they ALL play like unfinised versions of the game they cut out before they finished the full game

Straight money grabs
Origin offered ME2 for free so I didn't feel bad about buying a few DLCs but I hear you.

Princ3

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Kai Leng thought it was all good to troll me until I put on that Terminus armor :umad:

I am starting the final mission after work. I'm not sure why the readiness is still at 50%. What was everyone doing all this time? Anyway the green bar is full so I should be okay. :yeshrug:
Good luck.
:mjcry: they bout to get another breh

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Thane:mjcry: :blessed:. i need to replay ME3 but i remember those Asari husk things were wild strong

Are you talking about the Banshees?

grossness.jpg

Also, I hated the Praetorians on insanity.

latest