NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

giphy.gif

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Throwing the ball up because you don't have a shot is a foul now

To keep it a buck, to an extent I appreciate the leagues fixing the storylines (riggin drafts, helpin build iconic superstars, etc):pachaha:but this shyt right here is past a regular Jordan/superstar call/agenda push.

edit: and I say this as a Miami Hurricane fan :francis:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
To keep it a buck, to an extent I appreciate the leagues fixing the storylines (riggin drafts, helpin build iconic superstars, etc):pachaha:but this shyt right here is past a regular Jordan/superstar call/agenda push.
The sad thing is that they know this. They know they can drive the lane and throw a shot up to hit the floor for a foul 50% of the time. It's the unathletic white girl go-to move. My team just won the 2A state title and we played a team full of slow, non dribbling, no defense-having hillbilly white girls and the refs kept them in it all goddamn game. They had previously struggled with the 35th ranked team in the state in the previous game and we should have beat them by no less than 30. But every goddamn play, they were driving the lane, doing throw up a wild layup and hit the floor and it kept them at the line. We still won by 10 points and captured the state title, but for some reason, refs don't like teams with black girls beating all white slow azz, unathletic teams. They got to make it competitive. Don't take my word for it, you can look at the game from 3 weeks ago on youtube..