Official March Madness 2024 Thread

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Well Brehs

As a Paige Buckets Truther I still think she's better than Caitlin Clark. I now have to lean in to my Iowa Futures bet sorry Dawn Staley

But an I'm an Iowa Hawkeyes fan the rest of the way.

20dollars-pay-up.gif

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I should've bet on Iowa to win it all like everybody else. :francis: Free fukking money, ain't no way they letting Clark lose again

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I don't get what Geno was trying to accomplish with this play either... You run a flair for Paige right into the corner where all of the help is? :what: What shot was Paige supposed to create...unless Paige was a decoy and he wanted her to swing it back to the big for a mid range jumper or.running floater at the last second. I just don't get it. Iowa is loaded up ready to trap Paige as soon as she catches the ball.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't get what Geno was trying to accomplish with this play either... You run a flair for Paige right into the corner where all of the help is? :what: What shot was Paige supposed to create...unless Paige was a decoy and he wanted her to swing it back to the big for a mid range jumper or.running floater at the last second. I just don't get it. Iowa is loaded up ready to trap Paige as soon as she catches the ball.
we not gonna talk about that :damn: