Official March Madness 2024 Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yall truly underestimate officials. There is no way Duke should have beat UNLV in 1991 or Indiana in 92. Cardosa will more than likely pick up 2 fouls in the first 3 minutes. I hate this shyt
Rebels were pointing shaving and panicked when Greg Anthony fouled out

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Nika to the SCAR guards

boku-no-hero-episode-49a.png

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get what Geno was trying to accomplish with this play either... You run a flair for Paige right into the corner where all of the help is? :what: What shot was Paige supposed to create...unless Paige was a decoy and he wanted her to swing it back to the big for a mid range jumper or.running floater at the last second. I just don't get it. Iowa is loaded up ready to trap Paige as soon as she catches the ball.

Good point

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I don't get what Geno was trying to accomplish with this play either... You run a flair for Paige right into the corner where all of the help is? :what: What shot was Paige supposed to create...unless Paige was a decoy and he wanted her to swing it back to the big for a mid range jumper or.running floater at the last second. I just don't get it. Iowa is loaded up ready to trap Paige as soon as she catches the ball.
Yup. I said the same thing. The play was a bad call from gate. They weren't even gonna get a shot off. Paige was trapped. Edwards should've slipped the screen, instead of throwing out the elbow

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah, there are three players there and not that much time