Official March Madness 2024 Thread

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I guess the media is about to give us the LSU treatment without the hateful bytch for a coach…

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Yall trippin. That wasn’t even a close call, girl was moving the entire time she was screening. And not barely moving I mean the entire fukking screen was her stepping out.

And y’all in here blaming the refs.

:heh:

I gotta agree. After seeing the other angles, that big chick was doing the Cha Cha Slide and Throw Dem Bows at the same time

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think the elbow is what got it called. Without extending out that elbow and clipping the girl, they let it go...even with the slide. However, they weren't even gonna get a shot off, so it's not like that call matters. The play was horrible all around

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Wouldn't be surprised if Stanford women's program is in the mud with this ACC move

I really am not understanding how schools didn’t do the obvious in making a CFB league and leaving the other sports aligned to their original conferences :snoop:

Pac-12 was a highly decorated conference and great at women’s and olympic sports

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Of course American refs decided a game with an embarrassment of a call against the Canadian girl

What a shytty country America is. Just cheaters from coast to coast

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Would it be crazy to think Iowa/South Carolina could get up to 20 million viewers?

14 million viewers on Friday night for a game that started at 9pm EST is bonkers.

Women’s basketball has found its relevance. Hopefully it would lose steam once Caitlin Clark falls into the WNBA abyss