Official March Madness 2024 Thread

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
She coming back next year, they will just setup Paige v. Juju
yep, then they will give UCONN all the calls they normally get and will set up Juju vs the next girl they want to promote the following year. The shyt is all scripted and set up. And for the record, I don't give a fuk about Uconn. I'm a Hoya fan. fuk 'em, but they got robbed tonight something serious

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Funny thing is that the NCAA giving Caitlyn that call is gonna make people hate her. Now the Golden Girl is about to be a villain through no fault of her own
Yep, they wanted her in the Final and got it, but in turn destroyed and torched the whole lovable middle America white farmgirl feelgood story with that bullsh*t. And just think they did this to Geno Auriemma too, a hall of fame pillar and foundation to college women's basketball and basketball in general. Cold world,

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, they wanted her in the Final and got it, but in turn destroyed and torched the whole lovable middle America white farmgirl feelgood story with that bullsh*t. And just think they did this to Geno Auriemma too, a hall of fame pillar and foundation to college women's basketball and basketball in general. Cold world,

I'm pretty sure Geno and his teams done had plenty of calls go his way