))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Best way to break a press is with a three. The purpose of WVU press is to speed you up into mistakes and once anybody hits threes it’s over. I learned this after watching Creighton earlier in the year.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
well there is some internal strife with Texas in the big 12 but the conference ain’t going no where, but the pac12 may dissolve

the issue is everyone in the big 12 knows if Houston does, in 3-4 years it’s over H-town would clean up recruiting, imagine being a texas/Oklahoma kid and your choice of all them texas destinations, I’m going to Houston

the biggest issue for Chicago/Illinois schools they don’t recruit the city hard, it’s no reason the Illini shouldn’t consistently put out 5 studs every year, they drop the ball period

idk fam i grew up in Chicago born in 83, the city semi embraced DePaul but it wasn’t like kids grew up saying yeah i want to go to DePaul, at least no one round my way, most folks wanted to be at Duke unc uk Cincinnati (bob huggins years) Indiana, like i said above if they recruited the city harder more kids would end up at Illinois
But in the 90s a lot of the top talent was still going to DePaul Qrich,Bobby Simmons,Ronnie fields,Steven hunter,Paul McPherson and more went to DePaul but me and you agree on they don’t wanna recruit the city or southeast suburbs like that I said that earlier
DePaul was good in the 90s too :hubie:DePaul and Miami football got the same problem both want to be seen as Ivy League schoos but the hood niqqas in there community got them good in basketball and football can’t speak for Miami but once DePaul let hood niqqas back the program will be good again :ehh:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jim Boeheim is 76 and has a 20 year old kid :dead:
full

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
But in the 90s a lot of the top talent was still going to DePaul Qrich,Bobby Simmons,Ronnie fields,Steven hunter,Paul McPherson and more went to DePaul but me and you agree on they don’t wanna recruit the city or southeast suburbs like that I said that earlier

true, i remember, when i was in school corey maggette Chose Duke imagine him at Illinois