Official Lovecraft Country Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
So he just going to
Cut her throat and think nobody going to suspect him?

I know this is some dime store fiction but the logistics of this tunnel and why it was built were too dumb. The fact old dude just cut a path straight to it with the “ transportation box”
did you say the same thing about the Golden Child???

XsQoYNx.png

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Fam I saw titties and balls

:dame:

ain’t much investigating after that
Facts...

Tranny, hermaphrodite, Bruce Jenner idgaf what it was. It looked like a chick but had a dikk

do we really care to get technical after that?

This shyt was random af... nikkas want to be all technical about what “it” was to act smart or some shyt... nobody cares what it technically was, we wondering why tf was it there suddenly in general and then dead the next 5 minutes later

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he just going to
Cut her throat and think nobody going to suspect him?

I know this is some dime store fiction but the logistics of this tunnel and why it was built were too dumb. The fact old dude just cut a path straight to it with the “ transportation box”
maybe she did it herself like Epstein

:troll:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So y'all think they gonna continue to go from horror to adventure to Sci-Fi and everything in between? I thought it'd be grounded in horror.. but they touching on everything.

It's enjoyable but like I said a lot to take in..
I think they could eventually starve their audience if they keep all 3 elements prominent. Gonna have to cut back on one to feed the crowd enough of what they want. I like the Jim Crow America overarching setting and how they are educated black people and figure out everything through what they've read and working together. I like the fight against the occult and that narrative. I also like the adventure. The horror doesn't hit home with me and a lot of the effects worked better in his dream scenarios but that first episode seems like a completely different show. And the beginning of every episode feels like they just reset at a house after just going on the adventure of a lifetime. How is that gonna work when so many people binge watch? You're gonna go from escaping for your life, then a minute later everybody chilling like nothing happened. It's even jarring after a whole week off.