Official Lovecraft Country Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A couple more things...

So Montrose is gay? Tree being alluding to it in the museum and also the intro had a voiceover of what I suspect is his father admonishing him in the past for having a flower in his hair?
I guess Leti was just being sarcastic when she told Tree that he fukked her in high school?
I suspect we’ll find out soon enough what that moaning/groaning noise was in the closet of pig’s office.

no he claimed they hooked up when he was talkin shyt at the party but then it was revealed she was a virgin until the night of the party so he was lyin on his dikk :manny:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
From the preview does the sister want to be white and did she turn white from that Magic value that was placed on the tray?
It's plausible. She has a major complex about how black people are treated relative to white people and even made the comment that if she had white skin life wouldn’t be as hard.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned or not, but anyone else under the impression that white chick and the white boy that smashed Leti’s sister are the same person?

And I agree...the music choicest have been terrible. As much as I love Brother Gil, even “Whitey On the Moon” distracted from what was going on in the scene.

Yes that christina and William are the same person lmaoo

that’s why I said earlier get smashed and nutted in by a demon brehs lmaoo Leti’s sister getting dig out knowing she saw that demon tattoo on

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
From the preview does the sister want to be white and did she turn white from that Magic value that was placed on the tray?

yes the magic drank the white boy gives the sister makes her able to be white. She then finds out how easy life is being a white woman and becomes addicted to it and ends up doing odd and backhanded demeaning jobs for the lodges to continue to get more of the magic white woman juice

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I really liked this episode .

Felt like I was watching uncharted .

They need to put disclaimers up before showing naked trannies

tenor.gif

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned or not, but anyone else under the impression that white chick and the white boy that smashed Leti’s sister are the same person?

And I agree...the music choicest have been terrible. As much as I love Brother Gil, even “Whitey On the Moon” distracted from what was going on in the scene.

A couple more things...

So Montrose is gay? Tree being alluding to it in the museum and also the intro had a voiceover of what I suspect is his father admonishing him in the past for having a flower in his hair?
I guess Leti was just being sarcastic when she told Tree that he fukked her in high school?
I suspect we’ll find out soon enough what that moaning/groaning noise was in the closet of pig’s office.

Gotta be. Explains more about how George might be Tic's dad

I think they heavily hinted at it in this episode. They're never in the same place together, and she gave a weird response whenever Atticus asked her if that was her boyfriend when they first met.

They gotta be the same person. Just the way that she went into the house and he came out right before he beat those cops/detectives solidified that for me.

What the fukk is the white woman where she couldn't come in the house? I thought that was to keep evil spirits from passing, but she's alive, right? Right? :patrice: