Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli: Episode 1 was fire I can't wait for more:ooh:

The Coli: Episode 2 was trash I might bail:scust:

:mjlol:

I didn't think this one was bad it just did a whole lot and wasn't paced well. I was expecting that after the Double Toasted review. They pretty much said this episode was like that.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In the world where there’s monsters, wizards and magic, I’m doubtful a member of the main cast actually dies. They’ve already falsely killed Letita, wouldn’t surprise me if the same went for George.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I have no idea what’s going on in this show and I like complex, slow burns. Imma keep with it tho.

with that being said... they’re going to lose a LOT of black people if it continues like this. :mjpls:

Daps
The tone of episode two is consistently pulp throughout. It aligns perfectly with the end of the first episode. It actually works better than the first. The first began pulpy, became pretty melodramatic, then became extremely austere, then became introspective, then became suspenseful and then returned to being pulpy.

Daps
when was that specifically? because im talking about their personality throughout the series so far

How are you going to say that they ignore it with their behavior, and then inquire about when it happened? Did you watch the episode because it is explicitly stated that the whistle wipes the memory of outsiders who encounter the monster when she does it for the second time?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
72127de1c482a41d06167b99ee4ed45296756e38.gifv
6ebea1ae2856eeaba4198e5bf226f0742095189e.gifv

Brehs in TLR said they couldn't work with this. :mjlol:

shyt... more Jurnees for me then :ahh: :ahh:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
How are you going to say that they ignore it with their behavior, and then inquire about when it happened? Did you watch the episode because it is explicitly stated that the whistle wipes the memory of outsiders who encounter the monster when she does it for the second time?
I’ve already explained what I meant after that. I’m not talking about the memory wipe. I’m talking about their overall personalities in both episodes.

they got their memory wiped, but the uncle still had the sense to be cautious because they were being watched. But at times they don’t seem to think things through at all. And then they’ll switch back to being cautious.

like one second everyone is scared and sneaky. The next second they’re prancing around in a creepy Masonic cac dungeon ordering people around.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lmao i really was sitting there like atticus at the end of that montage.... like wtf is wrong with these two didn't they just almost get their heads bitten off before we found out

:wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Aight... haven’t read anything in this thread since after Episode 1 and just started Episode 2...

I’m just like, didn’t yall just see giant monsters kill people and these random white folk said they was expecting homeboy and now yall in a mansion..

Why tf yall c00nin, skinnin, grinning and dancing for :gucci:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this traditional horror or horror-adjacent?

I been waiting on a good night to watch, but I finally watched the first half of the first ep before bed and it looked like something I won't lose anything from by watching in daylight, more sci-fi.

Y'all brehs scared yet?

Daps
Is this traditional horror or horror-adjacent?

I been waiting on a good night to watch, but I finally watched the first half of the first ep before bed and it looked like something I won't lose anything from by watching in daylight, more sci-fi.

Y'all brehs scared yet?

It is like Buffy the Vampire Slayer so fantasy/horror/mystery/science fiction altogether