Official Lovecraft Country Thread

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Can some recap

Ok so was the uncle his real dad ? Wasn’t said. But it’s implied Montrose isn’t his real father.
Can anybody explain each characters fantasy they had Tic did something in the war with the Korean chick, I assume we’ll find out eventually
Was unc messing with Atticus mom? Not sure

was that pregnant slave baby dad a white man Yes, Uncle George refers to her earlier in the episode. I assume it’s Tic’s distant relative that “allows” him to be a member of the order.
The cult leader on some Thomas Jefferson steeze ? The one in 1800s, yes.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Ok then...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Courtney B is my guy. So talented and I feel like he doesn't get the recognition he deserves. He always kills his roles and he gonna kill this one I can see.
:myman:
Or get killed in the 2nd episode :martin:
fukk this show. Wasted his character. Barely got a chance to get attached to him to make his death hit. It was just like an "oh unc dead :francis:" instead of "unc dead :to:"

That episode was wack af and made no damn sense.
A whole buncha jumbled up nonsense.
So these monsters are born from cows? Why? How?

Why was this nikka trying to go back to eden?

This shyt stupid and wasn't fleshed out at all.
Idgaf about a book. TV gotta make it make sense and they dropped the ball big time on this one :francis:

And again :pacspit: them for killing off Courtney Vance hope the ratings for this bullshyt plummet.

I'll see yall muthafukkas next week
Enja7Ij.png

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk this show. Wasted his character. Barely got a chance to get attached to him to make his death hit. It was just like an "oh unc dead :francis:" instead of "unc dead :to:"

Idgaf about a book. TV gotta make it make sense and they dropped the ball big time on this one :francis:

And again :pacspit: them for killing off Courtney Vance hope the ratings for this bullshyt plummet.

Enja7Ij.png
I expect a lot of these questions to be answered as the season goes on, but what they did to the Uncle was some bs.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Enja7Ij.png
:dead:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Also I rewatched the first episode

at the beginning when he was fighting in the war
It was Spartacus dress soldiers instead of army soldiers :dwillhuh::mjtf::why::lupe:

Pure fukkery

Daps
I'm about to cop the novel so I can catch all the background details that are sure to be thrown out
Just random stuff I'm thinking about

Leti just gonna be honest jurnee Smolett is a pale as hell lightskin girl all her family in the show is dark skin. I wonder if she got white ancestry or there's a story there maybe why she missed her mom's funeral.
Atticus and Uncle George are well read
I'm positive that white girl used powers to flip the truck because her car didn't get wrecked at all
I wonder if the show is gonna throw a white savior in here somewhere but the way this first episode played out all white people gotta be viewed as a potential threat

the way she described her mom in the second episode...it not hard to believe her sister and brother may have a different dad. Not to say he white tho...could just be lightskin. she the same color as my mom and my aunts and uncles are all over the place color wise

the daughter did flip the truck...it never touched her car