Official Lovecraft Country Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So they just leavin shed skin all over the place?:mjtf:

TF I just watch?
This show getting 1 more episode out of me to see where this "story" going. It seem like it's a show written to satisfy twitter to make everybody feel included and get yasss sis and that type of shyt.
I keep thinking about that episode of Black AF when Kenya and his daughter watched that movie made by a black director and it made no sense whatsoever but everybody loved it cause it was black and were scared to call it trash.
That's how I'm feeling about this.
:unimpressed:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody else bust out laughing at how fast that white fukker got on his knees to suck that stiletto? :russ:

Ruby raped the fukk outta that dude. Loved it.

I dont mind seeing men kissing or being intimate in tv shows but seeing Montrose spit that gigantic glob of spit in his hand was kind of gross. Seeing Montrose be his real self in that drag party wouldve been a better feel good moment if I didnt know he slit Yahima's throat.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

TF I just watch?
This show getting 1 more episode out of me to see where this "story" going. It seem like it's a show written to satisfy twitter to make everybody feel included and get yasss sis and that type of shyt.
I keep thinking about that episode of Black AF when Kenya and his daughter watched that movie made by a black director and it made no sense whatsoever but everybody loved it cause it was black and were scared to call it trash.

LMAO

THAT EP WAS ON POINT
:devil:
:evil:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Anybody else bust out laughing at how fast that white fukker got on his knees to suck that stiletto? :russ:

Ruby raped the fukk outta that dude. Loved it.

I dont mind seeing men kissing or being intimate in tv shows but seeing Montrose spit that gigantic glob of spit in his hand was kind of gross. Seeing Montrose be his real self in that drag party wouldve been a better feel good moment if I didnt know he slit Yahima's throat.
For me it was the spit other than that I have no issues with it

The whole Montrose getting his "I'm out the closet" moment at the drag party and dancing all because Tic beat his ass because he did something bad is kinda off. Are LGBT folk supposed to be happy that this drunk, abusive man, who is also a murderer finally came to terms with his sexuality? and since he wasn't gay in the book I think the writers just wanted to have a gay black male lead in the cast and since the dad was the only one without a love interest in the books you got this.

Other than that I don't care this is the 2nd episode Letti and Tic had sex so I can't complain too much lol

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The whole Montrose getting his "I'm out the closet" moment at the drag party and dancing all because Tic beat his ass because he did something bad is kinda off. Are LGBT folk supposed to be happy that this drunk, abusive man, who is also a murderer finally came to terms with his sexuality? and since he wasn't gay in the book I think the writers just wanted to have a gay black male lead in the cast and since the dad was the only one without a love interest in the books you got this.

Other than that I don't care this is the 2nd episode Letti and Tic had sex so I can't complain too much lol
Youre absolutely right. Been reading reviews about the ep and LGBTQ folks have a problem with Montrose having his out moment right after killing Yahima.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Also I'd have to throw Ruby in the bushes for that being a women or being black bs
I thought Letti was bad but at least she's legit about her people Ruby on some :mjgrin: I want to be a white woman
Calling other black women ashy is tacky as hell too
It’s like that famous Standford prison experiment where they just took regular people and made some prisoners and some guards and the guards ended up acting abusive.

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

RickyRawls say the same thing in his review.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

TF I just watch?
I’m literally giving this show one more episode