Official Lovecraft Country Thread

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Montross or whatever the fukk his name is, Tic's pop.. he's been trying to hinder their ambitions this entire time. I never felt he was this "leader" of men and women that some people are portraying him as.

Maybe he is different in the book.

It's very different in the book and - the writers changed the story elements.

You can listen to the book on Audible if you don't feel like reading the actual print book. It goes by really fast -- and it's separated by stories.

Audible UK | Free Audiobook with 30-Day Trial | Audible.co.uk

OR you can read the summary on Wiki -- it is a great overview of the book. There are no gay themes in any of the characters. In addition, a lot of changes and differences are made in the series - that are different from the actual original book.

Lovecraft Country (novel) - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's very different in the book and - the writers changed the story elements.

You can listen to the book on Audible if you don't feel like reading the actual print book. It goes by really fast -- and it's separated by stories.

Audible UK | Free Audiobook with 30-Day Trial | Audible.co.uk

OR you can read the summary on Wiki -- it is a great overview of the book. There are no gay themes in any of the characters. In addition, a lot of changes and differences are made in the series - that are different from the actual original book.

Lovecraft Country (novel) - Wikipedia

Yeah I was thinking about picking up the book. I'm not surprised there are change made from the book, every series is like that. It's not the changes that bothers me.. I am not one for pandering.. if the dude was gay and there's a reason for it then fine I wouldn't take issue with that.

I do take issue when they shoehorn in changes like that for no reason and I've yet to see a reason for it. Anyway, I'm hoping this is the end of the pandering.