*looks at Avi*

fukk outta here stolengold.
UKVu0t8.gif

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i understand and get why nikkas might be butthurt (pause?) at every show featuring black people having a gay person involved.

but like i said... some nikkas are gay! even if you dont know they are gay. if it bothers you that much just skip the gay sex & keep it moving. i'm a woman and was still like :o at the gay sex frank ocean part lmao.

in relation to the plot, it makes sense. montrose is tic's "dad". but uncle george was probably his actual biological father. so montrose being gay & george being his actual father will tie in eventually.

in the meantime though... get ready for some frank ocean buttsex lmao. hit the skip button.

Some people are pedophiles too. Do you need to see graphic depictions of what they do to tell a story?

And apparently the character was not even gay in the books so they literally added it in just for the agenda.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
Some people are pedophiles too. Do you need to see graphic depictions of what they do to tell a story?

And apparently the character was not even gay in the books so they literally added it in just for the agenda.
fukking another man of legal age is much different than raping a kid.

adding for the agenda or not, as long as theyre of legal age and that part of the story leads into a tied in finale it’s fine.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
in relation to the plot, it makes sense. montrose is tic's "dad". but uncle george was probably his actual biological father. so montrose being gay & george being his actual father will tie in eventually.

I didn't think of that. It does make sense.