Official Lovecraft Country Thread

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
So not only is Montrose gay, he's in love with a transwoman? Whooooo, let's just hit all the squares on LGBT Bingo. Never mind that this subplot does ABSOLUTELY fukk ALL for the damn story! We could've gotten more about Tic and his Asian chick, but noooooooo. We gotta have raw butt sex, y'all. Sheesh.
not trans, a drag queen.

i dont know whats its impact is in the story yet but im sure it has to do with transformation/acceptance.

montrose accepted & transofrmed into being confident that hes gay/likes what he likes, william/christina transformed literally into their male & female iteration & accepted that she's a woman dealing with a man's world, ruby/hilary transitioned from white to black & accepted more of her blackness, tic & leti transitioning into a relationship & accepting their love for each other

thats what i got out of it.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk THIS CRACKA/JEW WRITING fakkit shyt.
fukk THIS SHOW......I'M DONE WATCHING.
Gm669ko.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

born of fire

Supporter
Daps
anally raping a white man with a high heeled shoe as revenge for him sexually assaulting a black woman while your skin peels off in bloody sheets and reveals a black woman doing the emasculating ...

now thats my kind of content :banderas:

also one nikka ends up gay yall ready to turn the damn show off. :mjlol: nikkas are gay sometimes!

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
anally raping a white man with a high heeled shoe as revenge for him sexually assaulting a black woman while your skin peels off in bloody sheets and reveals a black woman doing the emasculating ...

now thats my kind of content :banderas:

also one nikka ends up gay yall ready to turn the damn show off. :mjlol: nikkas are gays sometimes![
/QUOTE]
:russ::russ::russ: I wasn't a fan either but damnn nikkas really gonna Bush a show after 5 episodes :mjlol::mjlol:

born of fire

Supporter
Daps
i understand and get why nikkas might be butthurt (pause?) at every show featuring black people having a gay person involved.

but like i said... some nikkas are gay! even if you dont know they are gay. if it bothers you that much just skip the gay sex & keep it moving. i'm a woman and was still like :o at the gay sex frank ocean part lmao.

in relation to the plot, it makes sense. montrose is tic's "dad". but uncle george was probably his actual biological father. so montrose being gay & george being his actual father will tie in eventually.

in the meantime though... get ready for some frank ocean buttsex lmao. hit the skip button.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dope episode.

I knew Coli would hate it. Y'all were crying like babies for a week over the 1 sec gay scene in the premiere. Grow up. :beli:

Nah.. I don't like when shyt is shoehorned in for no reason. I'm not "done" with the show because of it like some of these other dudes but there is no need for it as it does nothing to further the story, there's no advancement at all it's in there just because they wanted to pander.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Nah.. I don't like when shyt is shoehorned in for no reason. I'm not "done" with the show because of it like some of these other dudes but there is no need for it as it does nothing to further the story, there's no advancement at all it's in there just because they wanted to pander.
I get that but you also posted like 5 times tonight on it and it starts to come across as some "mama I saw a gay man!!! :sadbron:"