Official Loki Thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Lol at someone in this thread saying the Dinsney + shows are pointless..

Wanda literally Became the Scarlet Witch and gained her powers

Sam literally Went from Falcon to Captain America

Loki is showing us the multiverse
Each show contributes to the new overarching MCU. Each of these shows we’ll see them Pay off in future movies cause that’s how cinematic universes are built.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Like the tone and direction so far, watching loki's memories like a movie was dope and him seeing his ultimate fate was a great scene, but i can already see that this show is going to go beyond what live action can do on the small screen, the most interesting part was the animated explanation of the TVA
Speaking of the TVA..i don't like how they can be killed by fire breh:stopitslime:
Not magic Fire...but regular ass fire smh....the overall presentation is too human..id prefer if they were more alien but like i said...its only so much you can do when its not animated.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Like the tone and direction so far, watching loki's memories like a movie was dope and him seeing his ultimate fate was a great scene, but i can already see that this show is going to go beyond what live action can do on the small screen, the most interesting part was the animated explanation of the TVA
Speaking of the TVA..i don't like how they can be killed by fire breh:stopitslime:
Not magic Fire...but regular ass fire smh....the overall presentation is too human..id prefer if they were more alien but like i said...its only so much you can do when its not animated.
Yeah the writing often makes no sense. This is Loki like a week after Avengers 1....the dude who was bulletproof and could tank a punch from Captain America....now he’s getting rag-dolled by out-of-shape humans.

Also, how did Loki and Silvie create a nexus event on a planet that was about to be destroyed? The “ worst” apocalypse, according to Silvie. Wasn’t the whole point that she hides in these places because the TVA can’t see her? Not only could they see, but they decided to save the two of them so they could parade them around the TVA and not kill them. :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah the writing often makes no sense. This is Loki like a week after Avengers 1....the dude who was bulletproof and could tank a punch from Captain America....now he’s getting rag-dolled by out-of-shape humans.

Also, how did Loki and Silvie create a nexus event on a planet that was about to be destroyed? The “ worst” apocalypse, according to Silvie. Wasn’t the whole point that she hides in these places because the TVA can’t see her? Not only could they see, but they decided to save the two of them so they could parade them around the TVA and not kill them. :mjlol:

All Im gonna say about loki being beat up by TVA agents especially in the TVA is that it is a place outside reality and space time and so is their weapons?!!?:ld: just a thought

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
All Im gonna say about loki being beat up by TVA agents especially in the TVA is that it is a place outside reality and space time and so is their weapons?!!?:ld: just a thought
I mean, maybe. You can’t really work off anything because every two seconds is “lol jk”. But, when they were in the Walmart or whatever, outside of the TVA, the same was happening.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

I mean the point was that the variant energy couldn’t be detected(Loki in Pompeii) but whatever energy Sylvie and Loki were putting out together was different and caused a unique spike that they could detect.

Why they didn’t just kill her or him on sight…

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I mean the point was that the variant energy couldn’t be detected(Loki in Pompeii) but whatever energy Sylvie and Loki were putting out together was different and caused a unique spike that they could detect.

Why they didn’t just kill her or him on sight…
So the implication, then, is that they would have survived that apocalypse if the TVA didn’t interfere, I guess?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

I think Loki had a boost from the infinity stone.
that could be their way to explain what happened

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California

His powers are magical based, like Thor's, which are being suppressed. But the difference is Loki isn't 6'4", 250 and a natural born fighter like Thor, so he can't easily take regular humans without his powers.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
With kid Loki in the picture, maybe young avengers will happen? So far confirmed right now are:

-billy Wiccan (wandavision)
-quicksilver (wandavision)
-America Chavez (MoM)
-cassie Lang (quantamania)
-kid Loki (Loki)
-Eli Bradley (Patriot)
-Kamala khan (ms marvel+captain marvel)
-Spider-Man (MoM+NoWayHome)

There’s also still the possibility of iron heart, Harley keener and shuri to join in some capacity as well. Maybe since the MCU showed us heroes who are more grown (most look or are in their late 30s) this new phase is meant to highlight young millennial heroes.

Since Loki’s whole story in mythology is about death and rebirth, why not kill the older variant in this show and have him reborn as kid Loki in the MCU? :manny:

this new phase looks like it has so much potential and part of it is the pay off of setting up so much lore And characters from past films

Ye gods this is going to suck.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

that’s more of a plot hole

Loki took the Hulk slamming him all over the place and he was just dazed from it. That shyt would have made a normal human explode. So in theory loki should be tossing those TVA agents around like it’s nothing.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that’s more of a plot hole

Loki took the Hulk slamming him all over the place and he was just dazed from it. That shyt would have made a normal human explode. So in theory loki should be tossing those TVA agents around like it’s nothing.

I noticed when he was in the TVA it nullified his magic powers:ld: Like i said the TVA exist outside space and time so all the powers, items, artifacts you may posses are nullified... they dont work... loki is part frost giant so he aint no pushover physically... I figure they explain fully how the TVA does this next episode.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
So do people think Loki is going to allowed to go to different timelines after this?
If so that means every main character of these shows got a power boost besides Sam :mjpls:
Confidence/morale boost doesn’t count :ufdup: