Damn Slyvie...:takedat:
Slyvie stacked like that?! :ohhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah. You can definitely see the limits.

I mean the car chases in DC( Fury and Cap/ Nat/Falcon) in Winter Soldier craps on anything in any of these shows.

I mean WandaVision’s takeover of a town was the backlot they used for Lois and Clark in the 90s. Vision fighting in the sky doesn’t make it look bigger.

The reveal of a new Captain America in episode 1 was attended by like 10 reporters.

They do a good job hiding it but the scale is definitely smaller

The funny thing is, the budget for these series is in the same ball park ($150 mill) as the movies.

Disney+ bets big on Marvel Studios series with budgets as high as $25 million per episode

The difference people aren't taking into account is, these are essentially 6-8 hour long movies as opposed to a single two hour movie.

If "Winter Soldier" was 6-7 hours long with the same budget ($170) it would not look the same man.

Fred.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The funny thing is, the budget for these series is in the same ball park ($150 mill) as the movies.

Disney+ bets big on Marvel Studios series with budgets as high as $25 million per episode

The difference people aren't taking into account is, these are essentially 6-8 hour long movies as opposed to a single two hour movie.

If "Winter Soldier" was 6-7 hours long with the same budget ($170) it would not look the same man.

Fred.
Yeah. It’s still a tv show. The same reason Cosby, Modern Family, or Roseanne kept the same living room for five seasons is it allowed them to spend money elsewhere.

I’m not saying they aren’t spending major money. I’m saying you can see where they spend money like Lamentis-1 because they save it elsewhere.

The movies want an all over unified look.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
1 space
2 time
3 mind
4 soul
Reality and power are left
Edit never mind saw the thread
My guesses

damn I really been oblivious to all that:leon:

shyt I’m gonna have to rewatch when this is over

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TVA was created by Dr. Strange. All these alternate universes were created by Dr. Strange when he tried the 100000s different ways to beat Thanos.

After he created all these alternate timelines he had to find a way to fix his mess so he created the TVA.

Things eventually get out of hand and Loki plays a part in it. Then we get Multiverse of Madness.

Could be a Sanctum Sanctorum that we see at the end of Ep.5

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Another dope episode to set up the finale :ehh:

Loki and Sylvie were able to enchant the smoke monster, laying out a path to whoever is behind the TVA :ohhh:

Good thing they reunited, because his plan to kill it was :skip:

Ravonna in the dark as well about who is pulling the strings, but still diehard TVA :wow:

OG Loki putting in work with the major conjuring of Asgard (I believe) to distract the smoke monster

All the Loki's turning on each other, while he dips out :hubie:

Alligator Loki had a temper :pachaha:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Croak-i
cQEbTNS.png
:wow:

A theory about Loki ..

They spent all that time explaining the difference between Illusion Casting and Duplication. Now why would they do that :patrice: ?

They did that because original Loki didn't get killed by Thanos. The being that got killed by Thanos was a "molecular level copy of original Loki".
That original of original Loki escaped using the space stone and eventually ended up as time-hoping big-bad knows-how-to-hide-in-the-timestream Loki version played by Richard E Grant who is going to turn up in this show.
In Ep. 1 Mobius explicitly told Loki that Loki's mother was dead. Mobius however didn't tell Loki that Loki himself was dead. Loki saw and interpreted it for himself.

Old Loki did that (so the others didn't have to?).
:wow:

Foreshadowing for Endgame Loki?
:patrice:

Richard E Grant wasn't the big-bag Loki tho ... :francis:
Loki betrayal of Sylvie incoming :picard:

@O.Red so not 100% wrong then ... :wow: