Official Loki Thread

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
His powers are magical based, like Thor's, which are being suppressed. But the difference is Loki isn't 6'4", 250 and a natural born fighter like Thor, so he can't easily take regular humans without his powers.

No, he is a natural born fighter he fought every battle that thor fought in, dont forget he is a frost giant

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
211743439_2974124022829061_7045388915013619551_n.jpg

Damn Slyvie...:takedat:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this. Marvel is selling wolf tickets with theae series being 'like the movies' action/scale wise. No they're not, a big step down actually. This show is taking place mostly in like 5 different rooms and two different hallways. lol

:gucci:

"Wandavision" had Wanda rewriting the reality of a whole town.

"FATWS" opening scene is on par (as far as scale and budget-wise) with any scene in the MCU.

"Loki" just blew up an entire planet.

You're thinking in terms of number of sets instead of the amount of CGI/effects used. These Marvel shows make previous super hero shows look like a middle school play.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, I'm late as fukk but finally got around to watching the latest ep.
shyt was CRACK. Thread is comedy because just last week people were saying this show is weak and now I see people saying it's the best of the three.:mjlol:

Like I said last week, we're only half way through the season. Let's see where it goes.

Fred.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

"FATWS" opening scene is on par (as far as scale and budget-wise) with any scene in the MCU.

You're thinking in terms of number of sets instead of the amount of CGI/effects used. These Marvel shows make previous super hero shows look like a middle school play.

Fred.
Correct. The point of reference matters.

Compared to the movies, yes, they will inevitably feel parred down, especially given that basically every MCU film gets a $200M MINIMUM budget.

Compared to the Netflix shows? Gotham? The Flash? No fukking contest, these are a serious leg up.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Anyway, I'm late as fukk but finally got around to watching the latest ep.
shyt was CRACK. Thread is comedy because just last week people were saying this show is weak and now I see people saying it's the best of the three.:mjlol:

Like I said last week, we're only half way through the season. Let's see where it goes.

Fred.
This has happened in every D+ MCU series thread. The amount of hate that Wandavision got up until we were spoon-fed the plot halfway through was astonishing.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Correct. The point of reference matters.

Compared to the movies, yes, they will inevitably feel parred down, especially given that basically every MCU film gets a $200M MINIMUM budget.

Compared to the Netflix shows? Gotham? The Flash? No fukking contest, these are a serious leg up.
But Marvel said they would match the movies. It doesn't.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Fred.

Nah. You can definitely see the limits.

I mean the car chases in DC( Fury and Cap/ Nat/Falcon) in Winter Soldier craps on anything in any of these shows.

I mean WandaVision’s takeover of a town was the backlot they used for Lois and Clark in the 90s. Vision fighting in the sky doesn’t make it look bigger.

The reveal of a new Captain America in episode 1 was attended by like 10 reporters.

They do a good job hiding it but the scale is definitely smaller