Official Loki Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I got Infinity War and Winter Soldier as the best comic movies. TDK gets points deducted for the Two Face stuff. I'd put Ragnarok behind the first Guardians.
I didn't really want to count the team flicks (Avengers together), Infinity War and End Game are right up there with TDK (though I still feel TDK beats both) but I was more focused on the individual flicks. Winter Soldier was fukkin fire, I watched that last night again too. But Civil War was just as good imo.

Captain America fighting scenes might be the most underrated thing in Marvel, his fights are ALWAYS entertaining. When he was running thru the Shield Air Base in Winter Soldier that shyt was ridiculous.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't really want to count the team flicks (Avengers together), Infinity War and End Game are right up there with TDK (though I still feel TDK beats both) but I was more focused on the individual flicks. Winter Soldier was fukkin fire, I watched that last night again too. But Civil War was just as good imo.

Captain America fighting scenes might be the most underrated thing in Marvel, his fights are ALWAYS entertaining. When he was running thru the Shield Air Base in Winter Soldier that shyt was ridiculous.

You been smoking more than weed to think that:mjlol:

Thanos alone beats anything in any comic book movie. The action was vastly superior to anything Nolan did and the ending was the GOAT. Infinity War and End Game are on a scale and scope we'll never see again.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You been smoking more than weed to think that:mjlol:

Thanos alone beats anything in any comic book movie. The action was vastly superior to anything Nolan did and the ending was the GOAT. Infinity War and End Game are on a scale and scope we'll never see again.
nikka The Joker was the best acted villain in movie history, yea Thanos was the most unfukkwitable, but come on bro it's a reason the nikka who played Joker killed himself. Bro literally became The Joker. That role was one of the best villains EVER, that goes for ALL movies, not just sci Fi/super heroes :yeshrug:.

Once again, no hate on Thanos. But there is no villain to ever top The Joker in TDK

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
nikka The Joker was the best acted villain in movie history, yea Thanos was the most unfukkwitable, but come on bro it's a reason the nikka who played Joker killed himself. Bro literally became The Joker. That role was one of the best villains EVER, that goes for ALL movies, not just sci Fi/super heroes :yeshrug:.

Once again, no hate on Thanos. But there is no villain to ever top The Joker in TDK
Dark knight is an amazing film
I don’t even consider it a comic book film just a film
It can hang with godfather and citizen Kane IMO
Avengers is the best film franchise
It can hang with lord of the rings and Star Wars
It only works if you watch all of the films prior

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dark knight is an amazing film
I don’t even consider it a comic book film just a film
It can hang with godfather and citizen Kane IMO
This is what I have been getting at. TDK set a standard for movies itself. It didn't just compete in it's genre, it's considered one of the best films ever. Not just Sci Fi.

Infinity War and Endgame made the same type of impact, but the judgement of those flicks sticks to this genre. You can put TDK against any movie on any category and it can compete :yeshrug:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
While I'm still firmly in the camp of Kang not showing up in this show and especially of Kang not being the real villain of the show, I do think it has more plausibility than the ridiculous Mephisto theories form WandaVision.

I personally think Ravonna is more than capable of being the main villain of the show and they could even have her allude to Kang as being one of the reasons she's trying to wipe out divergent timelines (there are nuggets in her comic book history that would explain why she'd be focused on this task) but unless it is a last minute decision to re-write the final episode script and have Jonathan Majors film a quick cameo in front of a green screen, I don't see Kang being a main focus of this show at all.

she took a small child and wiped her existence. I think she’s has the makings of a villain and that’s how Kang can be teased. Make her the sub villain in the overarching MCU the same way Loki was almost like a contractor for thanos. She can run the show and then allude to her working for a higher powerZ Jonathan ain’t even gotta be in the show tbh. But if you can tease his Kang helmet or some tech as an Easter egg :manny:

plus this show has already been renewed for a new season so even if he’s not teased by episode 6 there’s still plenty of time

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Watching Ragnarok now and damn we definitely needed more of angry/silly Hulk before he went full blown professor. His scenes in Ragnarok is some of the best in the Marvel history.

The random "SMASH YOU" to Thor for absolutely no reason :russ:. Puny Arms, SMASH YOU :mjlol:

"Hulk like real fire, Thor like smoldering fire"