A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
‘Loki’ Has Made Kang The New Mephisto, But The Theory Has Weight

Even Forbes getting behind the Kang theory :wow:

Might have to go full throttle with this theory
While I'm still firmly in the camp of Kang not showing up in this show and especially of Kang not being the real villain of the show, I do think it has more plausibility than the ridiculous Mephisto theories form WandaVision.

I personally think Ravonna is more than capable of being the main villain of the show and they could even have her allude to Kang as being one of the reasons she's trying to wipe out divergent timelines (there are nuggets in her comic book history that would explain why she'd be focused on this task) but unless it is a last minute decision to re-write the final episode script and have Jonathan Majors film a quick cameo in front of a green screen, I don't see Kang being a main focus of this show at all.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
While I'm still firmly in the camp of Kang not showing up in this show and especially of Kang not being the real villain of the show, I do think it has more plausibility than the ridiculous Mephisto theories form WandaVision.

I personally think Ravonna is more than capable of being the main villain of the show and they could even have her allude to Kang as being one of the reasons she's trying to wipe out divergent timelines (there are nuggets in her comic book history that would explain why she'd be focused on this task) but unless it is a last minute decision to re-write the final episode script and have Jonathan Majors film a quick cameo in front of a green screen, I don't see Kang being a main focus of this show at all.
Yeah his first appearance is supposed to be the ant man movie so I doubt he appears in the show

Daps
SEfPW61.png

52DMRAl.png

2qOpUPL.png

Y4X5NX2.png

N4HnYTn.png

I wish we got a moment like this, with Odin getting busy.

They wasted his character. More Odin would have made the first 2 Thor movies better. And instead of letting him die off, it would have been better for him to die in a battle.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
‘Loki’ Has Made Kang The New Mephisto, But The Theory Has Weight

Even Forbes getting behind the Kang theory :wow:

Might have to go full throttle with this theory

It would seem kind of lame if Kang already conquered time, and it doesn't make sense. If he conquered time... He won and he can't lose.

If he was already in charge and his real goal is to eliminate superhero and keep his time line in tact that caused his defeat before it happened. He wouldn't have to hide in the shadows. He just have a billion varient go after them.

Like it almost makes sense till it doesn't.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

It just doesn’t make sense for Kang to appear in the final episodes to get his butt kicked and then turn around in Antman 3 and get his butt kicked.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im watching the first Avengers for the first time in a while and that conversation between Banner, Cap, Thor, and Black Widow was funny.

Banner - Loki is a useless bullshytter

Thor - " relax, he is still my brother"

Widow - "he killed 80 people in 2 days"

Thor - "he's adopted" :mjpls:

:russ:

And people complained about the jokes in Marvel movies. They're a big reason why the audience connects to the characters. The lack of humor is a big reason why the audience didn't connect to those other super heroes.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
And people complained about the jokes in Marvel movies. They're a big reason why the audience connects to the characters. The lack of humor is a big reason why the audience didn't connect to those other super heroes.
Yea fasho. I definitely enjoy the humor, the rock nikka Bjork was hilarious in Ragonrok and End Game :russ:.

That's why I made the comparison between Dark Knight and Thor Ragnarok. These are the GOAT Superhero movies and are absolutely nothing alike. It's no humor in Batman, but you stayed on the edge of your seat the whole movie. You will relax thru all of Ragonrok, laugh a lot, and still enjoy the flick as much as Batman.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Great episode
I’m like 7/10 confident that Kang Is in this
Not a big bad but referenced somewhere
People are saying Loki is on battle world but isn’t that beyonder’s territory?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea fasho. I definitely enjoy the humor, the rock nikka Bjork was hilarious in Ragonrok and End Game :russ:.

That's why I made the comparison between Dark Knight and Thor Ragnarok. These are the GOAT Superhero movies and are absolutely nothing alike. It's no humor in Batman, but you stayed on the edge of your seat the whole movie. You will relax thru all of Ragonrok, laugh a lot, and still enjoy the flick as much as Batman.

I got Infinity War and Winter Soldier as the best comic movies. TDK gets points deducted for the Two Face stuff. I'd put Ragnarok behind the first Guardians.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Someone said that when
sylvie “kills” one of the time keepers the others laugh and say see you soon :ohhh: