Official Loki Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's Lying obviously:mjlol:
I don't think she was lying

The TVA picks people up for all kinds of reasons. The why is secondary to "this is a variant that needs to be erased"

Sylvie has been a thorn in these nikka sides for so long that I don't find it hard to believe that she didn't remember the initial reason she was a variant

That also feeds into Sylvie's anger at the TVA running her life so trivially

But you could very well be right about her lying. The scene played put in a way that both could be true but i really think Rennova legit didn't remember

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
shyts just kinda wack and just exists for whatever reason.
And Owen Wilsons nose just irritates me.

i like the show but i understand where you coming from. I think we’re about to hit a comic book movie bubble. I’m experiencing some form of fatigue. I won’t be pressed to see all these storylines play out in the movies. When Avengers came out I was so hype. I remember looking at the release date and just hoping I’d still be on earth to experience such a huge moment cinematic history. But now I’m just like :manny: I haven’t watched The Eternals trailer cuz I don’t care. While this show is cool, I don’t really care about Kang like that. I don’t know shyt about him. He’s a C tier villain in terms of popularity.

With that being said, I’m still enjoying the show.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
This is a great breakdown. I still think Dark Knight is the GOAT Superhero film and I think it has a nice distance on #2 (Thor Ragnarok). They are 2 COMPLETELY different types of hero flicks and they both get the job done in completely different ways.

DC definitely fukked up thinking Bats and Super could carry the whole genre.

WE NEED A PROFESSOR HULK FILM THOUGH.

WTF, WHY IS A HULK MOVIE NOT DEMANDED BY NOW?
Universal has movie distribution rights so they’d get a check along with Marvel. That’s why his character develops in side plots in the movies this side steps them having to do a solo film. :francis:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i like the show but i understand where you coming from. I think we’re about to hit a comic book movie bubble. I’m experiencing some form of fatigue. I won’t be pressed to see all these storylines play out in the movies. When Avengers came out I was so hype. I remember looking at the release date and just hoping I’d still be on earth to experience such a huge moment cinematic history. But now I’m just like :manny: I haven’t watched The Eternals trailer cuz I don’t care. While this show is cool, I don’t really care about Kang like that. I don’t know shyt about him. He’s a C tier villain in terms of popularity.

With that being said, I’m still enjoying the show.
Kang is actually dope AF breh. I like him more than the whole avengers team combined.

I dont care abut none of tis shyt, i just want xmen :yeshrug:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Kang is actually dope AF breh. I like him more than the whole avengers team combined.

I dont care abut none of tis shyt, i just want xmen :yeshrug:
Kang is dope. Even a lot of fan ideas of Kang like him being a Tony Varient that lost everything and became mad villian didn't sound half bad. Yet, it looks like Kang is being used or teased in Ant Man 3 by Jonathan Majors. Which is dope casting.

I just hope they don't fumble him like Ultron and making him annoying.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
SEfPW61.png

52DMRAl.png

2qOpUPL.png

Y4X5NX2.png

N4HnYTn.png

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't think she was lying

The TVA picks people up for all kinds of reasons. The why is secondary to "this is a variant that needs to be erased"

Sylvie has been a thorn in these nikka sides for so long that I don't find it hard to believe that she didn't remember the initial reason she was a variant

That also feeds into Sylvie's anger at the TVA running her life so trivially

But you could very well be right about her lying. The scene played put in a way that both could be true but i really think Rennova legit didn't remember
They literally have files on all of time. Our Loki had to sign papers of everything he ever said.

She’s been chasing this variant for years. She remembers.

I don’t think there was an event. That’s the messed up part.

Seems odd for her to mess up and lose a variant but fall upwards into a judgeship.

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
Dope episode! I knew they were fake the minute they started scrapping and they goofy a$$es just sitting in the chairs instead of killing them. loki touching enchantress started another timeline and mobious said what did u do because it leads to the end of everything so when Loki claps them cheeks a planet will explode with every stroke

:ohhh:

:russ:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They literally have files on all of time. Our Loki had to sign papers of everything he ever said.

She’s been chasing this variant for years. She remembers.

I don’t think there was an event. That’s the messed up part.

Seems odd for her to mess up and lose a variant but fall upwards into a judgeship.
Yea that's fair:manny: