Official Loki Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is the best show out of the 3 imo. The action is not that great but the story/writing/acting is the best.
Yeah this. Marvel is selling wolf tickets with theae series being 'like the movies' action/scale wise. No they're not, a big step down actually. This show is taking place mostly in like 5 different rooms and two different hallways. lol
But yes, the stories and character development have been very good actually. They have hired some great writers to give a lot of material for the actors to work with.
This is actually more expensive looking than the Netflix shyt but the Netflix Marvel shyt had better action overall. Disney + is spending big on like 2 to 3 set pieces that are way bigger than anything Netflix was doing but overall it's not as compelling action wise. Netflix fujked up making every season 13 eos it became a fukkin' slog, if they told tighter story arcs it would be better. The Disney + series being under 10 eps is more appropriate.

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Fukk a Loki

Give me Mobius Variants :blessed:
kolues0upm871.jpg
This is hillarious

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel was like the Pepsi to DC's Coke for decades. The only consistently popular marvel chars from the 70s to the 90s was Hulk and Spiderman

The marvel we see now began it's huge trajectory in the 90s with the X-Men cartoon that popularity carried them all the way to 2000 with the X-Men movie

2000s we get a grip of superhero movies leading up to the start of the mcu in 08

Pre MCU the Avengers were not popular. A nikka like Tony was C team in terms of popularity

Nikkas like Thor, Loki, Tony, Tchalla are household names because of the MCU

It's kind of amazing how ubiquitous all these characters have become in the past 11-12 years

Facts. Iron Man was bootleg as fukk back in the 90s. Thor looked wack to me too as a kid. It’s hard to believe Marvel built a billion dollar brand out of these heroes. But these characters being C-list probably helped. DC thought just the fact that they were making movies about Superman or Batman was enough. They didn’t care about the storyline or planning 17 years in advance or putting a plot device in a movie that would be important 10 movies later. Marvel knew the characters were weaker in comparison so they had to focus on making sure the story was perfect.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Facts. Iron Man was bootleg as fukk back in the 90s. Thor looked wack to me too as a kid. It’s hard to believe Marvel built a billion dollar brand out of these heroes. But these characters being C-list probably helped. DC thought just the fact that they were making movies about Superman or Batman was enough. They didn’t care about the storyline or planning 17 years in advance or putting a plot device in a movie that would be important 10 movies later. Marvel knew the characters were weaker in comparison so they had to focus on making sure the story was perfect.
This is a great breakdown. I still think Dark Knight is the GOAT Superhero film and I think it has a nice distance on #2 (Thor Ragnarok). They are 2 COMPLETELY different types of hero flicks and they both get the job done in completely different ways.

DC definitely fukked up thinking Bats and Super could carry the whole genre.

WE NEED A PROFESSOR HULK FILM THOUGH.

WTF, WHY IS A HULK MOVIE NOT DEMANDED BY NOW?