Official Loki Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yea that makes a lot of sense. X-Men and Spiderman pretty much was the top 2 cartoons from Marvel, they were neck and neck with the Batman and Superman shows.

Ironman really wasn't shyt 90's cartoon wise either, but I was aware of his comic impact.

Yeah marvel was in pretty bad shape back then but when they sold those spiderman rights to sony/ Blade to New Line and xmen to fox that seed money and to build the MCU it was always gonna happen. :ld: it was only a matter of time...

I knew this was gonna be legendary when Sam L Jackson showed up I KNEW :wow:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't see how anybody can complain about this level of storyline creativity. This shyt has been dope as fukk.

I knew the buff black girl would come thru in the clutch from jump :russ:.

Who were them people in the post credits scene?
It aint the plot that's the problem. The dialouge and action just aint that good

Most of these scenes with the forced banter and weak jokes are:ld:

Then there's a bad fight scene

Owen Wilson and Sylvie are carrying the entire show

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I just read an article about their appearances in the comics.

I wanna ask y'all nikkas, I was a cartoon watcher big in the 90's but I never followed comics and Thor was pretty much non existant in the cartoon universe I grew up in.

Why is Thor and Loki so big now? To me, Thor has been the best Marvel character. But Thor didn't have a 90's cartoon so it seems like dude came out of nowhere.

Was Thor and Loki always big in the Marvel universe?
Marvel was like the Pepsi to DC's Coke for decades. The only consistently popular marvel chars from the 70s to the 90s was Hulk and Spiderman

The marvel we see now began it's huge trajectory in the 90s with the X-Men cartoon that popularity carried them all the way to 2000 with the X-Men movie

2000s we get a grip of superhero movies leading up to the start of the mcu in 08

Pre MCU the Avengers were not popular. A nikka like Tony was C team in terms of popularity

Nikkas like Thor, Loki, Tony, Tchalla are household names because of the MCU

It's kind of amazing how ubiquitous all these characters have become in the past 11-12 years

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk a Loki

Give me Mobius Variants :blessed:
kolues0upm871.jpg

Only one variant is absolutely necessary just for the fukkery/reference.

14dupr.1.650.jpg

Seven different kinds of smoke, brehs. :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Marvel was like the Pepsi to DC's Coke for decades. The only consistently popular marvel chars from the 70s to the 90s was Hulk and Spiderman

The marvel we see now began it's huge trajectory in the 90s with the X-Men cartoon that popularity carried them all the way to 2000 with the X-Men movie

2000s we get a grip of superhero movies leading up to the start of the mcu in 08

Pre MCU the Avengers were not popular. A nikka like Tony was C team in terms of popularity

Nikkas like Thor, Loki, Tony, Tchalla are household names because of the MCU

It's kind of amazing how ubiquitous all these characters have become in the past decade 11-12 years
Tell em' shun. From the first few cartoons, Amazing Spiderman, Spiderman and His Amazing Friends, Hulk, Fantastic 4 I liked them more than Batman, Superman, Justice League. I was salty they didn't get the shine DC heroes did and it was like that until the MCU really. So that's why I get excited at their now dominance because I suffered with them for literally decades when they were perennially second fiddle to DC heroes. They got the juice now.