Official Loki Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Loki variants
Yea I just read an article about their appearances in the comics.

I wanna ask y'all nikkas, I was a cartoon watcher big in the 90's but I never followed comics and Thor was pretty much non existant in the cartoon universe I grew up in.

Why is Thor and Loki so big now? To me, Thor has been the best Marvel character. But Thor didn't have a 90's cartoon so it seems like dude came out of nowhere.

Was Thor and Loki always big in the Marvel universe?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

I wanna ask y'all nikkas, I was a cartoon watcher big in the 90's but I never followed comics and Thor was pretty much non existant in the cartoon universe I grew up in.

Why is Thor and Loki so big now? To me, Thor has been the best Marvel character. But Thor didn't have a 90's cartoon so it seems like dude came out of nowhere.

In the comics they are well regarded characters by those who read their comics. But all the MCU heroes Ironman, Captain America, Thor their comics were not popular they had a niche audience.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Because Xmen was bigger than the avengers comic by comic, and ever since the formation of the MCU marvel didn't have the rights for the xmen so they used the avengers and it blew up from then...:manny:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Because Xmen was bigger than the avengers comic by comic, and ever since the formation of the MCU marvel didn't have the rights for the xmen so they used the avengers and it blew up from then...:manny:
Yea that makes a lot of sense. X-Men and Spiderman pretty much was the top 2 cartoons from Marvel, they were neck and neck with the Batman and Superman shows.

Ironman really wasn't shyt 90's cartoon wise either, but I was aware of his comic impact.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Fukk a Loki

Give me Mobius Variants :blessed:
kolues0upm871.jpg