Official Loki Thread

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Was the black guy a Thor or a Loki that stole a hammer? I didn't see any horns.
I’m assuming in that universe, Loki was deemed worthy as opposed to Thor (who is probably more mischievous, in a role reversal, and the bad guy in that universe and not worthy).

Thats just a guess obviously.

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Was the black guy a Thor or a Loki that stole a hammer? I didn't see any horns.
i think hes named Glorious Loki (they cast him as a black dude tho)

42b1c552d25488139006c4bee2974283.png

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if Loki didn't die when he got vaporized are we to believe nobody dies and instead gets transported to this other world instead?

I'm thinking this is some battle world where we're gonna see multiple versions of characters that aren't meant to exist battle it out. The show is no longer about time travel but instead surviving in this place.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if Loki didn't die when he got vaporized are we to believe nobody dies and instead gets transported to this other world instead?

I'm thinking this is some battle world where we're gonna see multiple versions of characters that aren't meant to exist battle it out. The show is no longer about time travel but instead surviving in this place.

A battle world you say

Perhaps hosted by someone from beyond
:mjgrin:

Code

Banned
Daps
Dope episode! I knew they were fake the minute they started scrapping and they goofy a$$es just sitting in the chairs instead of killing them. loki touching enchantress started another timeline and mobious said what did u do because it leads to the end of everything so when Loki claps them cheeks a planet will explode with every stroke

:ohhh:

You should've known they were fake since episode 1, saying people have no freewill ruins the entire MCU lmao