Official Loki Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope episode! I knew they were fake the minute they started scrapping and they goofy a$$es just sitting in the chairs instead of killing them. loki touching enchantress started another timeline and mobious said what did u do because it leads to the end of everything so when Loki claps them cheeks a planet will explode with every stroke

:ohhh:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So Wanda goes through a major emotional event and “creates” two children and her husband and we get the first warning of a Nexus.

Now Loki forms an emotional connection to another version of himself and a Nexus event happens.

So I wonder if Nexus events are connected to highly emotional states.

The fact Slyvie wasn’t an emotionally damaged Loki was her only crime.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
So Wanda goes through a major emotional event and “creates” two children and her husband and we get the first warning of a Nexus.

Now Loki forms an emotional connection to another version of himself and a Nexus event happens.

So I wonder if Nexus events are connected to highly emotional states.

The fact Slyvie wasn’t an emotionally damaged Loki was her only crime.
Did I miss what happened with Sylvie's original plan...with all the re-setter things she stole making all those new timelines? Episode 2, I think?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Did I miss what happened with Sylvie's original plan...with all the re-setter things she stole making all those new timelines? Episode 2, I think?
No you didn’t.

That’s why I think people found ep 3 disappointing cause it didn’t follow through on the bomb the timeline story.

I’m thinking that is what the buildings and people are in the end credits/next episode.