Official Loki Thread

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I just started Ep 3 and this female Loki is trash. I have a hard time believing this was the person causing all this trouble for the TVA. Seems like they were just trying to have a "strong" female lead.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I just started Ep 3 and this female Loki is trash. I have a hard time believing this was the person causing all this trouble for the TVA. Seems like they were just trying to have a "strong" female lead.
You need to watch the 4th episode

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I mean disney+ did it with Mandalorian moff gideon
To be fair, they said in the first few episodes the Doctor and Client were delivering the baby to someone else. Who that was was a mystery.

We’ve had two fakeouts with the TVA and the Time Keepers. To introduce another character with another motivation is a lot of lifting for the final episodes.

It seems like it should be Loki. Like the one who fell off the rainbow bridge in Thor.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Wasn’t much of a theory guy for these marvel shows but I can’t help but feel like we’re getting at least a glimpse of Kang at the end of this series

-The leaked image of möbius in front of a Sphinx
-The whole show dealing with time travel
-Timekeepers are fake
- Ravonna being in charge
-marvel releasing this comic series early August- New Comic Book Series Travels Across the Marvel Timestream to Discover the Origin of Kang
-they even had Kang in a short season run in avengers assemble cartoon.

it makes ALOT of sense to introduce him even if it’s at the end of the season like Agatha. I can see them teasing him as the pharoah Rama Tut in ancient times who comes into proximity with a temp pad or something from the TVA (maybe mobius or Loki left one around accidentally) and that sets the tone for him to become more fleashed out as a full villain in antman. You see the progression of a villain PLUS you can place him at the end credits of all future MCU films (just like thanos) since he can jump through time.

If not Kang maybe Janet Van Dyme?:mjlit:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Wasn’t much of a theory guy for these marvel shows but I can’t help but feel like we’re getting at least a glimpse of Kang at the end of this series

-The leaked image of möbius in front of a Sphinx
-The whole show dealing with time travel
-Timekeepers are fake
- Ravonna being in charge
-marvel releasing this comic series early August- New Comic Book Series Travels Across the Marvel Timestream to Discover the Origin of Kang
-they even had Kang in a short season run in avengers assemble cartoon.

it makes ALOT of sense to introduce him even if it’s at the end of the season like Agatha. I can see them teasing him as the pharoah Rama Tut in ancient times who comes into proximity with a temp pad or something from the TVA (maybe mobius or Loki left one around accidentally) and that sets the tone for him to become more fleashed out as a full villain in antman. You see the progression of a villain PLUS you can place him at the end credits of all future MCU films (just like thanos) since he can jump through time.

If not Kang maybe Janet Van Dyme?:mjlit:
I doubt they go the Rama Tut origin storyline as that heavily involved Apocalypse and the Fantastic 4

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I’m contemplating this theory

Loki even said it himself when he realized the stones were useless there

“is this the greatest power in the universe”

The main trope before was that if you had the stones you’re the most powerful person in the universe. E.g, Thanos. What’s another way a villain can top Thanos? Give them power over existence itself. That’s the beauty in Kang as a villain, he has no powers or strength but he’s a genius with tech (a tony stark counterpart). The audience can now have a villain that is human and not made from CGI

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I doubt they go the Rama Tut origin storyline as that heavily involved Apocalypse and the Fantastic 4
If you forget about the storyline Of that comic I think it possibly can. In that story apocalypse was probably the strongest KNOWN being and that’s why Kang went to egypt. In the MCU the strongest KNOWN being in the cosmos is most likely Thanos but he’s now wiped from existence. It’s very possible that Rama tut could be a whole new story based on a fictional pharaoh and his journey through time and learning how to gain power (pharoahs like to rule and obsessed with conquest so I guess it makes sense lol)

Either that or Kang is some dude from the future that just hates tony starks bloodline and a decenta t of Reid Richards :russ:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Loki even said it himself when he realized the stones were useless there

“is this the greatest power in the universe”

The main trope before was that if you had the stones you’re the most powerful person in the universe. E.g, Thanos. What’s another way a villain can top Thanos? Give them power over existence itself. That’s the beauty in Kang as a villain, he has no powers or strength but he’s a genius with tech (a tony stark counterpart). The audience can now have a villain that is human and not made from CGI
If you have a villain that is human with no powers and no CGI people would complain that how is this guy with no powers fukking up all these superheroes with superhuman strength