Official Loki Thread

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Best episode of the show, but we need to have a talk about the HORRIBLE fighting in live action Marvel

I wouldn't say live action marvel because there have been some :ohlawd:fights. Especially in the Cap movies

But yea these fights on Loki are traaaaaaaash
Was anyone really expecting top notch fighting involving Loki though? He ain't got hands like that

Daredevil had great fighting. If they got that coordinator for every show :banderas:

I'm expecting Shang Chi to have GOAT fight scenes though:ahh:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought this was easily the best episode of the show so far :manny:

I do agree that Kang could be the “Mephisto” of this show but I think a major difference is that we know for a 100% fact that Kang will be apart of the MCU in the near future. Mephisto was always pure speculation
Good episode. I missed it where did B15 end up in that final fight?

She got knocked out by the TVA soldiers

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Avengers_v3_49.jpg

you need to pick up a comic...:ufdup:
You have to be pretty heavy into comics to know who Kang is tbh....I don't recall him being in any of the mediums casual people would have come across him throughout the past couple decades like cartoons and video games.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You have to be pretty heavy into comics to know who Kang is tbh....I don't recall him being in any of the mediums casual people would have come across him throughout the past couple decades like cartoons and video games.

I know...:francis: All my MCU knowledge and lore always started with the comics... there's definitely easter eggs I be spotting.

Also heard Kang was gonna be in Antman 3 so there's that...:ehh:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was anyone really expecting top notch fighting involving Loki though? He ain't got hands like that

Daredevil had great fighting. If they got that coordinator for every show :banderas:

I'm expecting Shang Chi to have GOAT fight scenes though:ahh:
That's no excuse to have them clunky ass fight scenes:mjlol:

I would rather they didn't fight at all if they're gonna be that bad

Iron Fist levels

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Best thing about this episode is that it put the hammer down on the nonsense about Kang being the blue face Time-Keeper.
3 shows in and mofos still refuse to accept that shyt like that is never going to happen on these Disney shows.
Time Keepers up there looking like a Chucky Cheese Band. :mjlol:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kang was in The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Avengers Assemble cartoons and anime Marvel Future Avengers and for videio game Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2