Official Loki Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Who tf was them weird ass ppl at the end of the credits lmao and who is this kang nikka y’all keep talking about
Other Loki's

Kang is this series version of Wandavision's Mephisto IE: a theory that will likely end up not being true. TV shows don't usually wait until the last episode or two to introduce the main villian. This series is just Loki vs TVA

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Other Loki's

Kang is this series version of Wandavision's Mephisto IE: a theory that will likely end up not being true. TV shows don't usually wait until the last episode or two to introduce the main villian. This series is just Loki vs TVA
I’m saying how you know it was other Loki’s was it something I missed?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I’m saying how you know it was other Loki’s was it something I missed?

They all looked like a Loki. They all, except for the breh, are wearing Loki's traditional headpiece. Mobius also said that the TVA has dealt with multiple versions of him.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
They all looked like a Loki. They all, except for the breh, are wearing Loki's traditional headpiece. Mobius also said that the TVA has dealt with multiple versions of him.
Damn I ain’t even peep that.. that’s wild.. all this multi verse and different versions of ppl shyt is a lot to handle and keep up with lol

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Obviously not bruh

Kang is a rabbit hole. I won't even begin to try and explain him because he's convoluted as hell, and is going to be totally different than the 616 Kang. He's been many things and is a distant relative of Reed Richards. In short, Kang is a tyrant from the far future and one of the iconic Avengers villains. Jonathan Majors is playing him in the next Ant-Man and the Wasp, which some people think that the TVA is located somewhere in the quantum realm.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Kang is a rabbit hole. I won't even begin to try and explain him because he's convoluted as hell, and is going to be totally different than the 616 Kang. He's been many things and is a distant relative of Reed Richards. In short, Kang is a tyrant from the far future and one of the iconic Avengers villains. Jonathan Majors is playing him in the next Ant-Man and the Wasp, which some people think that the TVA is located somewhere in the quantum realm.
Yeah I just googled him and that shyt made me even more confused with all the different alias .. I’ll just wait for marvel to explain to us regular folk lmaoo

Edit johnathon majors sound familiar af

edit oh shyt bruh from love craft so dude gonna be black that’s lit

Last edited:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Other Loki's

Kang would be introduced to be a larger villain for the entire landscape of the MCU similar to Thanos so they very well could introduce him in the last 2 episodes

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Mobius getting prune'd hit harder than Widow yeetin herself off the cliff :mjcry:

I believe that renslayer sent him to the 90's
UKVu0t8.gif