Official Loki Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
She walked out the hex. Told them to leave her alone then walked back in and started playing her part again.

She told the boys to stay away from Ellis Ave. meaning she knows what happens if they cross over or at least what they were.

It started by accident but she figured out and kept it going by episode 5. She only stopped when it all was coming apart at the seams. Not because she realizes it was wrong.
She knew she created the hex did she know she took the townspeople's minds over and they were in mental anguish? Didn't seem like it until the final episode when she did let them go.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
She knew she created the hex did she know she took the townspeople's minds over and they were in mental anguish? Didn't seem like it until the final episode when she did let them go.
Only after the final battle where she was fighting to “defend her home”.

:mjlol:

I can’t with y’all :dead:

a more nuanced understanding, he says. :laff:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Vision told her in the same ep and she dismissed it. “You can’t control me like you do them.”—“Can’t I?” He told her there were no children then there were. When Fietro said the same thing about the missing kids she didn’t deny it.

In the final episode she tells the townspeople who are telling them they are in pain, she says “no, you’re at peace.”
So she knew she was in their heads.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Vision told her in the same ep and she dismissed it. “You can’t control me like you do them.”—“Can’t I?” He told her there were no children then there were. When Fietro said the same thing about the missing kids she didn’t deny it.

In the final episode she tells the townspeople who are telling them they are in pain, she says “no, you’re at peace.”
So she knew she was in their heads.
Don't the Westview townspeople then display their pain and anguish then she releases them? When she said No, you are @ peace I think she believed that.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If you have some time these two videos go into the writing problems and their implications

Watched the first one and it kinda backs me up. She didn't fully understand what was happening and what she did until the final episode when she freed them. She was indeed in the wrong but she didn't have bad intentions like Agatha but in this argument here like Heyward.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Watched the first one and it kinda backs me up. She didn't fully understand what was happening and what she did until the final episode when she freed them. She was indeed in the wrong but she didn't have bad intentions like Agatha but in this argument here like Heyward.
The video’s point is that doesn’t absolve her of the attempt to right her wrongs. Being depressed or hurt or not being intentional doesn’t somehow give her immunity to the fact she hurt people. It hurt her character as a hero/protagonist not to want to right the wrongs.

Walking away like “they hate me and they don’t understand how I’m hurt too” is bad character writing.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The video’s point is that doesn’t absolve her of the attempt to right her wrongs. Being depressed or hurt or not being intentional doesn’t somehow give her immunity to the fact she hurt people. It hurt her character as a hero/protagonist not to want to right the wrongs.

Walking away like “they hate me and they don’t understand how I’m hurt too” is bad character writing.
The video said it was good writing tho. lol

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

It’s worse..Monica chastised the slaves for not thanking Wanda :dead:

As a superhero, Shes dead on arrival.