I'm trying not to call the episode wack but it wasn't all that interesting

Owen Wilson is the best part of the show and he was missed here

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If it’s not constant action these troglodytes call it trash :snoop:
I think the problem was the action build up was wasted.

Episode 2 ends with the timeline being bombed and Lady Loki escapes with Loki. We pick up the second part but not the first part.

So instead of coasting down the hill with the ramifications of both those cliffhangers, we start back up the hill to get the ark cliffhanger.

I’m assuming we’ll get back to the Moebius/ bomb plot but it will have been two weeks since that cliffhanger.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
He's in every Marvel show thread talking down on nikkas with over analysed theories and ends up wrong as hell every time:mjlol:

Then when called out to stand on his wrong theories he pulls the ":hubie:I don't have time for this. I'm out" card:mjlol:
There’s a handful of dudes who defend the subpar nonsense marvel has put out recently like it’s their job.

If all the exposition in episode one is true then MCU as a coherent universe is DCEU status. If it was all another Quicksilver/Boner style pump fake that’s better, but it’s still shallow, manipulative story telling.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There’s a handful of dudes who defend the subpar nonsense marvel has put out recently like it’s their job.

If all the exposition in episode one is true then MCU as a coherent universe is DCEU status. If it was all another Quicksilver/Boner style pump fake that’s better, but it’s still shallow, manipulative story telling.
:mjlol: It's not true. Watched some of Dr. Strange on TNT last night dudes are talking 'multiverse this, multiverse that', visiting different dimensions even dimensions where 'time' isn't a thing that's actually how he beat the big bad by introducing a time loop into his dimension. So there can't be one timeline, universe, dimension. The MCU has already showed you there are multiple.
Don't be mad you took what was pretsented to you at face value and junped out a window to hate. :umad:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:mjlol: It's not true. Watched some of Dr. Strange on TNT last night dudes are talking 'multiverse this, multiverse that', visiting different dimensions even dimensions where 'time' isn't a thing that's actually how he beat the big bad by introducing a time loop into his dimension. So there can't be one timeline, universe, dimension. The MCU has already showed you there are multiple.
Don't be mad you took what was pretsented to you at face value and junped out a window to hate. :umad:
Shocking you responded within 30 seconds.

We’ve seen that they can travel anywhere is space and time with an i-phone. We’ve seen that they can render the infinity stones, and anyone’s superpowers useless. Regardless of whatever lies in the exposition, those things alone are universe breaking.

Also, your boy @TENET was giving me paragraph long rants about how the TVA wasn’t lying, and that all the exposition in ep 1 makes perfect sense. He gave me youtube links about dimensional theory and all sorts of horseshyt. Now the narrative seems to be “it was trolling lolzers”....so, which is it?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Shocking you responded within 30 seconds.

We’ve seen that they can travel anywhere is space and time with an i-phone. We’ve seen that they can render the infinity stones, and anyone’s superpowers useless. Regardless of whatever lies in the exposition, those things alone are universe breaking.

Also, your boy @TENET was giving me paragraph long rants about how the TVA wasn’t lying, and that all the exposition in ep 1 makes perfect sense. He gave me youtube links about dimensional theory and all sorts of horseshyt. Now the narrative seems to be “it was trolling lolzers”....so, which is it?
My interface says our replies are 14 minutes apart. You ain't gotta lie shun. :usure:
Yeah, I obviously don't agree with a poster saying the opposite of what I just said. You couldn't figure that out?! :picard:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
My interface says our replies are 14 minutes apart. You ain't gotta lie shun. :usure:
Yeah, I obviously don't agree with a poster saying the opposite of what I just said. You couldn't figure that out?! :picard:
You both post like 12 year old clowns and defend the mcu like you’re on the payroll...so excuse me for assuming you were working from the same talking points.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You both post like 12 year old clowns and defend the mcu like you’re on the payroll...so excuse me for assuming you were working from the same talking points.
And you try and jump to conclusions to criticize the MCU, I remember your outburst about Heyward and the season finale of WandaVision. You're not doing much better shun, you jyyst the flip side of the coin. :umad:
We are watching something and enjoying it, you are watching it seething hoping to find some plot holes. :mjlol:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
And you try and jump to conclusions to criticize the MCU, I remember your outburst about Heyward and the season finale of WandaVision. You're not doing much better shun, you jyyst the flip side of the coin. :umad:
We are watching something and enjoying it, you are watching it seething hoping to find some plot holes. :mjlol:
Ah, right, Wanda...the slave driver. Your favorite super hero

And Monica...the wanna-be slave driver.

Would have been awful if the mean man stopped the slaving.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ah, right, Wanda...the slave driver. Your favorite super hero

And Monica...the wanna-be slave driver.

Would have been awful if the mean man stopped the slaving.
As long as you're watching. lol
Can't wait for you to chime in why a "What if . . ." cartoon is written poorly because you are so easily misdirected. :mjlol:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I'm sure your compliance is appreciated. lol

I’m sure it is. Back to the actual shows, though:

A. Wandavision’s writing resulted in the audience sympathizing with a slave owner and her supporters, and rooting against the agency that was trying to defeat the slave owner and free the slaves. Agree or disagree?

B. The TVA’s ability to travel anywhere in time and space, manipulate the flow of time, and render the infinity stones useless makes whoever is running the TVA so powerful that all we’ve seen up to this point in the MCU is inconsequential. Agree or disagree?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m sure it is. Back to the actual shows, though:

A. Wandavision’s writing resulted in the audience sympathizing with a slave owner and her supporters, and rooting against the agency that was trying to defeat the slave owner and free the slaves. Agree or disagree?

B. The TVA’s ability to travel anywhere in time and space, manipulate the flow of time, and render the infinity stones useless makes whoever is running the TVA so powerful that all we’ve seen up to this point in the MCU is inconsequential. Agree or disagree?
Oversimplification of WandaVision and jumping to conclusions regarding Loki so I will disagree with both.