Official Loki Thread

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Is this one of those shows you can't enjoy unless you know the source material? I'm really struggling to get the appeal of the show. I wasn't a fan of Wandavision but at least the mystery of it, the crazy fan theories, drew me in. And "Agatha All Along" went viral. If anything went viral so far on Loki, I missed it. Loki was the best villian to me easily until Thanos came (not his appearance during Guardians of course). I don't get even get up early to watch this. But maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the comics. I don't know but this show is dry.
:mjlol:

You’ve never read the comics but you’re wondering why you’re not into the show :russ:

The Coli is a weird place

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
All because a writer felt compelled to do so. And for what? :mindblown:
Do you have any knowledge of Norse mythology? Loki has shifted into female forms and gotten pregnant before. You all complain about the dumbest fukking shyt. His children are a giant serpent and a wolf. The real question is why does a character’s sexuality bother you so much

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Brehs in here complaining about this show salivating over trash ass Falcon and winter soldier though :mjlol:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:

You’ve never read the comics but you’re wondering why you’re not into the show :russ:

The Coli is a weird place
??? There are 1000's of people who are into the MCU that never read the comics. It's not a requirement although I'm sure you would enjoy it more. Since you get to see what you read come to life. But i got geek friends who fill in stuff that will go over my head because I don't read the comics.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
??? There are 1000's of people who are into the MCU that never read the comics. It's not a requirement although I'm sure you would enjoy it more. Since you get to see what you read come to life. But i got geek friends who fill in stuff that will go over my head because I don't read the comics.
The show is great and I like it. You guys sit here and complain and whine all the time.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The show is great and I like it. You guys sit here and complain and whine all the time.
That's great. I wasn't criticizing you or others for liking the show. In fact, the way I posed the question was something that I was missing because I didn't read the comics. So lumping me with others who just complain is unfair imo. Thats not what I was doing. I was trying to get perspective from those who know more then me about Loki.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
That's great. I wasn't criticizing you or others for liking the show. In fact, the way I posed the question was something that I was missing because I didn't read the comics. So lumping me with others who just complain is unfair imo. Thats not what I was doing. I was trying to get perspective from those who know more then me about Loki.
Maybe not you per se but the rest of these guys are weird. I apologize because you weren’t really doin that

Just reading the comments from the others and it’s crazy to me

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So people really thought this ep was wack? :mjtf:

I liked it a lot. Reminded me of "Dr. Who". Not the new stuff, never seen it. I mean the OG series. Just 40 minutes of sci-fi fukkery.

Fred.
This series definitely has a Dr. Who feel to it