Official Loki Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:mjlol: brehs on this website ... there is a difference between the basic science and the TVA's spin on it e-grow . we see the basic science of them travelling between timelines. we see the basic science of them sensing variant energy, jumping in time, tuning timelines .. etc. we don't see the spin of their motivations, if the workers were all created, if there is only one timeline etc etc,

be unable to understand complex arguments brehs :hhh:

be unable to differentiate between explaining what someone said and believing everything that someone said brehs :hhh:

how you @Json put your shoes on the right feet in the morning is beyond me.

so yes
MOI5Aar.png

\

so

uvLRviN.png
+
uvLRviN.png

@McPiff : context :ufdup:

:russ:

They are lying breh.

What don’t you get. You can’t even say that variants cause nexus (Dr Strange in one iteration was trying to warn Wanda about the Nexus and it nothing to do with variants) events cause the TVA is all variants so there is no sacred timeline cause the nexus events the TVAs made when they got snatched would still exist.

Those reset charges might be complete BS in terms of stopping red lines( I think it only showed it erasing TVA stuff). Sylvie was probably pump faking the agents and Renslayer stayed cause she knows it’s BS.

You got served a fake recipe and trying to save face like..well it’s some kind of food.

Last edited:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
no like galactus, eternity, living tribunal. not super powered races, the eternals are like asgardians or kryptonians
I'm following the comics on YouTube and it blows my mind how much the MCU hasn't covered yet.

The Living Tribunal and Eternity have been mentioned in previous movies but I doubt we see them until Phase 5. Best bet before then is probably in The Eternals (Celestials) and GOTG3 (Adam Warlock).

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:russ:

They are lying breh.

What don’t you get.

what is it with some brehs on here
a5vaIXz.png
? you want to insist that you have a point because of what? hurt feelings? mush for brains?

this is what you quoted and it does not apply to me. don't try and twist away from the point you were trying to make.

lol @ people who took that Time Keepers explanation to heart It was an obvious lie.

e-grow I already pointed out several times some of the problems with the TVA dogma

take your L and actually wait until I make a mistake :ufdup: do I need to teach you how to read the following sentence.

probabilistic statement, factual statement, factual statement

the TVA are probably lying in some part and they are not in as much control and things are not as clear cut as they say.

more clusterf***k @javascript than actually useful @Json ... :ehh:

the levels on here sometimes

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
what is it with some brehs on here
a5vaIXz.png
? you want to insist that you have a point because of what? hurt feelings? mush for brains?

this is what you quoted and it does not apply to me. don't try and twist away from the point you were trying to make.

e-grow I already pointed out several times some of the problems with the TVA dogma

take your L and actually wait until I make a mistake :ufdup: do I need to teach you how to read the following sentence.

probabilistic statement, factual statement, factual statement

more clusterf***k @javascript than actually useful @Json ... :ehh:

the levels on here sometimes
First off I quoted you from the WandaVision thread we’re we were having a completely different conversation about the magnitude of this sorry which you are still wrong on so far.

Secondly I understand you think the TVA are lying but you also,taking the direct quote from you, “ we see the basic science of them travelling between timelines. we see the basic science of them sensing variant energy, jumping in time, tuning timelines .. which is as I pointed out still a lie. So you didn’t learn crap

If the TVA are variants then what are they actually tracking? They aren’t tuning timelines cause according to them variants cause them and some are now agents

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
First off I quoted you from the WandaVision thread we’re we were having a completely different conversation about the magnitude of this sorry which you are still wrong on so far.

Secondly I understand you think the TVA are lying but you also,taking the direct quote from you, “ we see the basic science of them travelling between timelines. we see the basic science of them sensing variant energy, jumping in time, tuning timelines .. which is as I pointed out still a lie. So you didn’t learn crap

If the TVA are variants then what are they actually tracking? They aren’t tuning timelines cause according to them variants cause them and some are now agents

babble .. I can't untwist your muddled mind breh as that would be too much work .. just got time to deliver your L and then I'm out .. :hubie:got stuff to do :manny:

pay attention to the show. you have yet another L pending :ufdup:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
babble .. I can't untwist your muddled mind breh as that would be too much work .. just got time to deliver your L and then I'm out .. :hubie:got stuff to do :manny:

pay attention to the show. you have yet another L pending :ufdup:
I’ll be here when you end up disappointed like you were in the WandaVision thread
:mjlit:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll be here when you end up disappointed like you were in the WandaVision thread
:mjlit:
He's in every Marvel show thread talking down on nikkas with over analysed theories and ends up wrong as hell every time:mjlol:

Then when called out to stand on his wrong theories he pulls the ":hubie:I don't have time for this. I'm out" card:mjlol: