Official Loki Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Is this one of those shows you can't enjoy unless you know the source material? I'm really struggling to get the appeal of the show. I wasn't a fan of Wandavision but at least the mystery of it, the crazy fan theories, drew me in. And "Agatha All Along" went viral. If anything went viral so far on Loki, I missed it. Loki was the best villian to me easily until Thanos came (not his appearance during Guardians of course). I don't get even get up early to watch this. But maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the comics. I don't know but this show is dry.
Wanda and Falcon had a relatable thread unpinning them. Depression/ coping and racism/systematic corruption respectively.

Loki is just a basic Catch Me if You Can, Wiz of Oz story so far. I would say it’s about belief systems but the implications of what is going on are pretty dark for a Disney show.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Didn't watch yet but I hope we get a mention or cameo of kang in the last episode or so

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know these Disney+ marvel shows always have that 1 episode that’s slower that’s all about establishing some character growth and background, but I wasn’t feeling this one, this might be my least favourite episode out of all 3 shows so far

the planet exploding scene was dope tho

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
6 episode season, and we just got an entire episode on a purple desert where we learned
that the TVA employees may be varients from female Loki who might also be Enchantress and Loki fukked a few princes. oh and mayyyyybe Loki has a time stone or something b/c he stopped a building from falling with a power we've never really seen him use, but in order to know that we need to watch a New Rockstars breakdown or 4

feels like these Disney+ shows are just gonna be 2 great episodes a season sandwiched between "ya know what? it's just great to see these characters again" excuses.
:mjlol: the spoiler

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
lol @ people who took that Time Keepers explanation to heart It was an obvious lie.

hopefully you have been paying attention.

"In the MCU timelines are the same thing as the Multiverse :ufdup: ".

Loki split the timeline, became a variant in an alternate world with its own set of events.

The TVA got involved and when possible they shut that entire reality / timeline down (using that device).

miss minutes made a nice cartoon set at a level where anyone can understand.

settle in, sharpen your pencils :mjlol:.

be unable to understand without miss minutes slow-student cartoons brehs :mjlol:

Trust the Time Keepers are telling the truth cause you saw it in a cartoon.
:russ::russ:

uvLRviN.png

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is this one of those shows you can't enjoy unless you know the source material? I'm really struggling to get the appeal of the show. I wasn't a fan of Wandavision but at least the mystery of it, the crazy fan theories, drew me in. And "Agatha All Along" went viral. If anything went viral so far on Loki, I missed it. Loki was the best villian to me easily until Thanos came (not his appearance during Guardians of course). I don't get even get up early to watch this. But maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the comics. I don't know but this show is dry.
Honestly if you have seen the movies and know Loki's story from those then not having comic book knowledge shouldn't be a big deal since most of the comic book stuff is really obscure anyway.

I would say if you aren't a fan of a show like Doctor Who then you might not be all that into this show since they are really taking inspiration from Who whether they will admit it or not.

This past episode was basically any episode of Who where the Doctor interacts with another Time Lord.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I know these Disney+ marvel shows always have that 1 episode that’s slower that’s all about establishing some character growth and background, but I wasn’t feeling this one, this might be my least favourite episode out of all 3 shows so far

the planet exploding scene was dope tho

I actually enjoyed the visuals on the planet..

I like Sci fi stuff :ld:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Boring ep. Owen Wilson must be the real MVP
Owen Wilson is literally all people have talked about since this started. ... ok not literally, but mostly for sure.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Did anyone else think this ep was going to end on the reveal that this is another enchantment but for Loki to see if she can trust him?

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Wanda and Falcon had a relatable thread unpinning them. Depression/ coping and racism/systematic corruption respectively.

Loki is just a basic Catch Me if You Can, Wiz of Oz story so far. I would say it’s about belief systems but the implications of what is going on are pretty dark for a Disney show.
The Wandavision thread was one of the most batshyt crazy threads in all of Coli history...

And that's saying something

:mjlol: