Official Loki Thread

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Anybody catch Zelda Majoras Mask vibes. This episode felt nostalgic. In the game the moon falls apart in like 3 days and you have to rewind things not to die.

maxresdefault.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This was the exposition episode I guess.

Would've preferred they got back to the main plot by the end instead of still having another Road Trip episode of the two Lokis trying to get back to the TVA.

At least now all the debate about Sylvie being Lady Loki or the Enchantress can be dropped since they drove the point home that her name will end up being Enchantress based on how many times they mentioned her enchanting people.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This was the exposition episode I guess.

Would've preferred they got back to the main plot by the end instead of still having another Road Trip episode of the two Lokis trying to get back to the TVA.

At least now all the debate about Sylvie being Lady Loki or the Enchantress can be dropped since they drove the point home that her name will end up being Enchantress based on how many times they mentioned her enchanting people.
When she said her name is now Sylvie it made me think if your previous post. :obama:
Always feeding us the necessary comic book references. :salute:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is this one of those shows you can't enjoy unless you know the source material? I'm really struggling to get the appeal of the show. I wasn't a fan of Wandavision but at least the mystery of it, the crazy fan theories, drew me in. And "Agatha All Along" went viral. If anything went viral so far on Loki, I missed it. Loki was the best villian to me easily until Thanos came (not his appearance during Guardians of course). I don't get even get up early to watch this. But maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the comics. I don't know but this show is dry.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Is this one of those shows you can't enjoy unless you know the source material? I'm really struggling to get the appeal of the show. I wasn't a fan of Wandavision but at least the mystery of it, the crazy fan theories, drew me in. And "Agatha All Along" went viral. If anything went viral so far on Loki, I missed it. Loki was the best villian to me easily until Thanos came (not during Guardians of course). I don't get even get up early to watch this. But maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the comics. I don't know but this show is dry.
I don't think it has to do with not knowing the source material. Maybe it's just not your cup of tea.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Is this one of those shows you can't enjoy unless you know the source material? I'm really struggling to get the appeal of the show. I wasn't a fan of Wandavision but at least the mystery of it, the crazy fan theories, drew me in. And "Agatha All Along" went viral. If anything went viral so far on Loki, I missed it. Loki was the best villian to me easily until Thanos came (not his appearance during Guardians of course). I don't get even get up early to watch this. But maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the comics. I don't know but this show is dry.
Most of the loki comics i read took place on asgard, dealing with frost giants and other norse mythology. This i'm not familiar with.