To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
giphy.webp

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
That was just filler. A few nuggets dropped but that whole episode cut have been cut in half easily.
It was the shortest episode of the season but I agree with you. We're halfway thru the season and it's neither entertaining or informative

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Episode for me is like bad pizza. I didn't not like it, didn't love it, but the slices I had were edible. It is a filler episode, which is an odd choice for a show with only six episodes. I do think there is something to take away though.
Lady Loki revealed, surprise, the TVA agents are variants. Now if the TVA is going after Lady Loki, and other Loki variants so hard, is Lady Loki and the other Loki variants rogue TVA agents?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
6 episode season, and we just got an entire episode on a purple desert where we learned
that the TVA employees may be varients from female Loki who might also be Enchantress and Loki fukked a few princes. oh and mayyyyybe Loki has a time stone or something b/c he stopped a building from falling with a power we've never really seen him use, but in order to know that we need to watch a New Rockstars breakdown or 4

feels like these Disney+ shows are just gonna be 2 great episodes a season sandwiched between "ya know what? it's just great to see these characters again" excuses.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Waiting to see on Loki but I’m starting to notice what bothers me about the Marvel shows.

The way they embed the mystery element in.

Falcon less so since the Power Broker didn’t matter but this and WandaVision are making a big deal of the reveal but we don’t get to actually unpack it( withholding judgment on Loki obviously).

Like the Time Keepers could end up being a variant Loki, 3 midgets in a overcoat, or Kang but hopefully they don’t wait until the last two episodes to reveal it.

Last edited: