ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I promised myself I wasn't gonna theory this show:snoop:

BUT:whoa:

Has anybody entertained the thought that Mobius is a Loki too?

The way the TVA interacts with him feels like they really don't fukk with him like that and that he's been on thin ice.

Also his interactions with Loki come off as him being annoyed with his younger self

NO :snooze:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

The way the TVA interacts with him feels like they really don't fukk with him like that and that he's been on thin ice.

Also his interactions with Loki come off as him being annoyed with his younger self

Q2S6eom.png

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Show is pretty dope so far especially with how the second episode ended.
I figured it was Lady Loki from the beginning I wonder how did she get the location of the time keepers already?

Daps

Theories :blessed:

:banderas:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m watching it with a friend and it’s crazy how often I have to explain the concepts to them
I think that some people are more confused with this one

It's really not crazy man.

Like I said in the "Wandavision" thread, the type of stuff that's obvious to plugged in people like us (I mean, comic fans and/or people that follow fan theories, info etc. on the 'net) does not even remotely enter the minds of the average person watching this show.

Even more so this, than "Wandavision" (so far, anyway) because ep 4 was an exposition dump. Ep 1-3 most people had no idea what was going on but you got the vibe it was intended. Like the show was meant to be a mystery.

With this show, from the jump they went into the multiverse, alternate time lines, etc. Literally within like the first, 10 minutes.

Fred.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

:laff:

This is making me laugh for some reason

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I like it. But I dont think loki is into jet skis

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching :ehh:, another entertaining episode with some new info being dropped :ohhh:

Liked the setting where the majority of the episode took place.

Lady Loki putting in work :leon:

Some more thoughts

So the TVA is recruiting variants to work for them and they weren't created by The Time Keepers :ohhh:

Didn't realize magic was something that Loki had to learn, thought he just had powers :lupe:

That ending :skip:, I wonder if Morbius tracks them down and ends up saving them.