Official Loki Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

owen wilson is paying a "company man" in the show. a quietly ruthless indoctrinated company man.

owen is a good casting because above all he radiates insouciance (as he usually does), but this time he is playing it straight, no overacting.

this is not the norm for loki antagonists who are normally wary of or intimidated by him. although owen's mask slipped towards the end of ep. 2.

how is loki trying to gain his approval? they have suggested multiple times that there are games going on beneath the surface. loki playing a long game. loki - people are not all good / bad. owen - to loki: i could be telling you all this to get what i want. loki - to ramona: yeah we just reset him; to loki 1 second later: hi buddy cop.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they are spelling it out.

In Avengers someone else might well have sent Loki. He was working for someone else after all. Plus he kept talking about "knowledge gained" from "others".

Using the Tesseract back them was not easy-use plug-and-play teleportation. It opened wormholes which people could pass through in Avengers and even then a big contraption was needed to keep the hole open for the Chitauri.

It was early days and all but 2021 Tesseract usage suggests that Loki could have just teleported his team around the planet (rather than Fly for example) and that the Chitauri could have been (at least piecemeal) teleported to Earth.

When Shield were chasing Loki and Hawkeye, 2021's Loki could have just teleported him and Hawkeye away. No need for an elaborate chase with the risk of being caught.

I am just saying that they have now underlined its ability as a personal teleportation device and that was not as clear in Avengers I.

Anyway it's just am idea and probably wrong.

@AnonymityX1000

Well Feige stated before that the MCU was a gamble that was written as completed with avengers if it wouldve flopped. That endgame scene makes less sense if 2012 loki did that 10 min after he got whooped. Plus the scepter being the mind stone would explain why they didnt display its powerin IF because fans would ask why didnt loki use those abilities in 2012

:yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Well Feige stated before that the MCU was a gamble that was written as completed with avengers if it wouldve flopped. That endgame scene makes less sense if 2012 loki did that 10 min after he got whooped. Plus the scepter being the mind stone would explain why they didnt display its powerin IF because fans would ask why didnt loki use those abilities in 2012

18DzOOq.png
erm .... my brain seems to be broken at the moment .

i'll try again later

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Mobius has a varient as well doesn't he? the other agent being discussed could be him?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Mobius has a varient as well doesn't he? the other agent being discussed could be him?

Other agent? Shouldn't there be like thousands of them? When they show the TVA through like a window or an outdoor ramp the shyt is VAST. Why? What's going on in all those other structures if not time pruning and resetting and the like?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Good episode
I swear that lady in 1985 was Agatha I have to go back and see
are those branching timelines how we get the what if series?:jbhmm:
I know there's comic people on YouTube who have all the timelines labeled lol

Daps
owen wilson is paying a "company man" in the show. a quietly ruthless indoctrinated company man.

owen is a good casting because above all he radiates insouciance (as he usually does), but this time he is playing it straight, no overacting.

this is not the norm for loki antagonists who are normally wary of or intimidated by him. although owen's mask slipped towards the end of ep. 2.

how is loki trying to gain his approval? they have suggested multiple times that there are games going on beneath the surface. loki playing a long game. loki - people are not all good / bad. owen - to loki: i could be telling you all this to get what i want. loki - to ramona: yeah we just reset him; to loki 1 second later: hi buddy cop.

As a writer, it is EXTREMELY rare that I run across words that I've never even seen or heard of before. And by extremely rare, I mean, it's probably been like 15 or 20 years since I consume so much of the written word both for my career and for personal enjoyment.

Dap + rep for that alone, brother.

Daps

Nikka what are you even tryna say? :mindblown:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
As a writer, it is EXTREMELY rare that I run across words that I've never even seen or heard of before. And by extremely rare, I mean, it's probably been like 15 or 20 years since I consume so much of the written word both for my career and for personal enjoyment.

Dap + rep for that alone, brother.

:ehh: fiction or non-fiction breh?

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
This shyt ain't grabbing me so far maybe it'll pick up mid season