Official Loki Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:ohhh:

Well he always finds a way to escape death in the comics so i can believe it. The same way that he makes sure that he is adopted by odin when goes back in time

In Avengers we never saw Loki use the space stone to travel. But they had him do it in Endgame and now in this show (he even tried to use it multiple times while at the TVA HQ). That sets up the "retcon" of him being able to easily use it to travel.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Avengers we never saw Loki use the space stone to travel. But they had him do it in Endgame and now in this show (he even tried to use it multiple times while at the TVA HQ). That sets up the "retcon" of him being able to easily use it to travel.

Hmm i gotcha so u saying it sets up loki learned how to use it in the past and in infinity used a duplicate in his place that got his neck snapped? Thats the only way thanos wouldnt look for him and he already faked his death twice

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Isn't that how he got in and out of Shield headquarters in the first Avengers movie?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yep, calling it a retcon is reaching,

Do you understand the difference between the word 'retcon' and the word 'retcon' in quotation marks?

Be illiterate brehs :hhh:

Vs8OgGv.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hmm i gotcha so u saying it sets up loki learned how to use it in the past and in infinity used a duplicate in his place that got his neck snapped? Thats the only way thanos wouldnt look for him and he already faked his death twice

Maybe but he would still have to hand over the infinity stone and then leave a clone to get his neck snapped when the TV's would know he was there because he is a variant...:jbhmm:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
We didn't need to

I think they are spelling it out.

In Avengers someone else might well have sent Loki. He was working for someone else after all. Plus he kept talking about "knowledge gained" from "others".

Using the Tesseract back them was not easy-use plug-and-play teleportation. It opened wormholes which people could pass through in Avengers and even then a big contraption was needed to keep the hole open for the Chitauri.

It was early days and all but 2021 Tesseract usage suggests that Loki could have just teleported his team around the planet (rather than Fly for example) and that the Chitauri could have been (at least piecemeal) teleported to Earth.

When Shield were chasing Loki and Hawkeye, 2021's Loki could have just teleported him and Hawkeye away. No need for an elaborate chase with the risk of being caught.

I am just saying that they have now underlined its ability as a personal teleportation device and that was not as clear in Avengers I.

Anyway it's just am idea and probably wrong.

@AnonymityX1000

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I think they are spelling it out.

In Avengers someone else might well have sent Loki. He was working for someone else after all. Plus he kept talking about "knowledge gained" from "others".

Using the Tesseract back them was not easy-use plug-and-play teleportation. It opened wormholes which people could pass through in Avengers and even then a big contraption was needed to keep the hole open for the Chitauri.

It was early days and all but 2021 Tesseract usage suggests that Loki could have just teleported his team around the planet (rather than Fly for example) and that the Chitauri could have been (at least piecemeal) teleported to Earth.

When Shield were chasing Loki and Hawkeye, 2021's Loki could have just teleported him and Hawkeye away. No need for an elaborate chase with the risk of being caught.

I am just saying that they have now underlined its ability as a personal teleportation device and that was not as clear in Avengers I.

Anyway it's just am idea and probably wrong.

@AnonymityX1000

Right. Its probably why Thanos knew he needed the gauntlet to harness to true power of the stones.

Remember once he took it from Loki he was then able to easily open the portal for them to leave the ship before it blew up

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
My bad

Calling it a "retcon" is reaching. :mjgrin:

well it's not but let's not belabour the point.

the quotes mean that such a change without the ability being pointed out might lead to claims of it being a retcon. or what might in the common parlance be referred to by others as a retcon.
but rather than type all of that lazy brehs use quotes.
valid added content without coli-paragraphs :wow: